Dieting for Disney 2008

michelemily

I have read about 85% of your stories and they are wonderful. I give kudos to all of those who are working their butts off and sticking with it...
So I have come here to ask advise, modivation or just a you can do it...

I have been trying to lose about 30lbs... I have gained some extra not needed weight in the past 3yrs. 5 Yrs ago i went through a divorce and lost a lot of weight with all the stress that i was going through.
now that i am in a steady relationship, it seems that i have packed on a few pounds. My BF has been helping me work out (because if I tried to do it myself i wouldn't follow threw) But my prob is that i am the pickest eater ever so weight watchers would not do me any good.. I do not like fish, and i have tried just eating salads for dinner but i get so bored with it... I have cut out the sugar in my coffee in the morning... i don't usually eat lunch, and for dinner i eat salad or chicken.
I have only lost about 4lbs so far and am getting very discouraged. Please need some help or advice.(sorry to bore you) thank you very much

what really helps me is exercise.....when i had my second child i lost 30 pounds and what helped was the walking,,,i was also on weight watchers but after a while i started walking one hour each day (and only on work days because i walked on my lunch hour) and that really sped up the process....and still now, to have maintained that loss is the exercise.....but i will tell you that now on weight watchers you can eat anything you want...it is not like it used to be...good luck!

Joy Peace

Ok, 4 weeks in and I am down 8 lbs!!!:sohappy: I have almost lost 10 lbs and I am shocked:eek: and happy:). Still walking everyday and doing my shakes. I think i will keep it up since it seeme to be working. At this rate I will definately meet my 20lb goal by the middle of July!! I might even loose more who knows(wouldnt that be something?).:D

diddy_mouse

I'm pretty much in a holding pattern now. Haven't gained any more just haven't toned up. I am sticking to trying to have a salad at least once a day but I'm curious to try those Carnation Instant Breakfast drinks. I'm thinking of new ways to substitute meals. Just to change things up a bit. I also really enjoy the 100 Calorie Packs...the Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn is the *best*!

Oh...I've also been taking notice of the sodium content in things. It think that was a big factor in my weight gain. Now if I could only get back on the exercise wagon...:lookaroun:D

mrmischief

:sohappy:Hi Everyone
This is my first post, so here goes. My DH, DS x 2 and myself are due to visit WDW in October and I also am deparately trying hard to loose some extra baggage by the time of our trip. Having joined a certain slimming club here in the UK in early April i have now lost 10lbs to date. i also try and work out twice a week (which really speeds things up).

the programme I follow has certain foods which are speed foods, which promotes quicker weight loss. So it's beetroot,beetroot and more beetroot for me!!!!

Joy Peace

so it is that time of the month if you know what I mean:brick: and I always have to hardest time sticking to my schedule. Guess I ll just have to get back on the horse, cause I have definately fallen off these past couple days:lol:. Still hoping to loose those 20 lbs. by mid July. I tried on a t-shirt I bought a couple months ago at the Disney store that fit a little tight and it fits pretty good now.:sohappy: So I am loosing inches and that is important!! By July it should fit great!! Keep up the good work everyone.

Dwarful

Congrats! Remember each day is a fresh start so don't dwell on the sins of the past ;) I am down one pants size so that has me pleased! just under 10 wks til our trip so I really have to stay focused.

Joy Peace

Ok, so I havent heard from you all. How is everyone doing, keeping up the good work I assume.:D I had a lot going on at my kids school these past two weeks and got off my schedule:hammer: but I am back with it and still striving to meet my goal!:) Hope you all are going great. Have an awesome week you all.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom