DHS Tip Board Fountain removal???

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I was thinking the same thing.... and since Disney likes to put a story to a lot of things they could have updates carve out at handwritten speed as though one of the ToT spirits was updating the board.

You could do a movie marquee with an array of large LED's or do a smoke and mirrors trick with a invisible hand holding a piece of chalk updating the tip board which would in reality be a plasma or similar high brightness display with the chalk done with a larger version of a HUD as some high end cars have now.

Dwarful

We also do not have smart phones, nor the desire to spend the money on getting them. I also don't generally take a phone into the parks. We don't really split up during the day and I don't like being bogged down with stuff in my pockets. DHS and Epcot are the two parks that we always seem to check the boards. I'll hate to see them go and the fountain as well.

The funny thing for us is...less time in lines won't translate into more money spent..even if that money is preloaded or available on my wrist instead of in my husband's billfold. We set a budget and stick to it.

roj2323

DSCF1048.JPG

The fountain is not going anywhere. if anything they are just doing some concrete repairs that were sorely needed. The fastpass+ people said they were getting more kiosks as well. Since there is no conduit sticking out of the ground around the fountain I don't think you need to worry about disney putting the kiosks next to the fountain either.

Bolt

View attachment 47022

The fountain is not going anywhere. if anything they are just doing some concrete repairs that were sorely needed. The fastpass+ people said they were getting more kiosks as well. Since there is no conduit sticking out of the ground around the fountain I don't think you need to worry about disney putting the kiosks next to the fountain either.
@ISTCNavigator57 See the photo for reference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom