DHS Parking lot remodel and expansion

ToTBellHop

So Contemporary and Wilderness lodge continue to share a bus. I feel like as Wilderness Lodge has continued to grow with the two DVC expansions they should have split them. They're close, but even the All-Stars have three separate buses.
Yes. Contemporary has quite a few rooms, too!

joelkfla

There are no plans for articulateds at HS
Maybe not, but ... DHS, DS, & AK all had load zones able to take artics added in their recent expansions, and I believe Pop & AoA are assigned to them at each location. The problem is that Pop & AoA each has only one load zone configured for artics, and that load zone is assigned to MK.

I could see artics being brought in at park closing if the Skyliner were to be down for an extended period, and load zones at Pop & AoA being temporarily shuffled. At least the option is available.

Last edited:

halltd

Bus shelters look amazing. I love the new graphics, too! Everything is shapely up nicely!

I’m surprised they didn’t move the tram road to be more centered on the parking rows. If you’re at the end of the rows opposite the busses, you’re crazy far away.

I find the Olaf lot to be odd, too. Does that signify a larger Frozen presence going forward? I’m surprise there aren’t two Star Wars characters instead. Just seems odd.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Bus shelters look amazing. I love the new graphics, too! Everything is shapely up nicely!

I’m surprised they didn’t move the tram road to be more centered on the parking rows. If you’re at the end of the rows opposite the busses, you’re crazy far away.

I find the Olaf lot to be odd, too. Does that signify a larger Frozen presence going forward? I’m surprise there aren’t two Star Wars characters instead. Just seems odd.
Olaf is the CM lot, and BB8 is the flex lot - CM and overflow.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I personally would like a more classic looking Mickey better, but I’m old, and I know they’re matching the new attraction.
Its funny because he’s literally modeled after classic Mickey.

I’ve watched a few episodes of the Mickey Mouse tv series and I have to say it’s an outstandingly entertaining show!

joelkfla

Its funny because he’s literally modeled after classic Mickey.
I've seen this argument before.

1929 Mickey:New Mickey:

Not much resemblance in my eyes.

In the 1st cartoon, Plane Crazy, there's even less similarity.

Last edited:

joelkfla

What? They are obviously very similar...
  1. No jawline
  2. Shape of head is different, and horizontally rather than vertically oriented
  3. Mouth is misshapen, and appears to be on side of face
  4. Tongue is completely different and unrealistic
  5. Eyes are simple ovals, instead of arch-shaped with bottom line
  6. No body! Just a pen stroke.
  7. Weirdly shaped arms
  8. Clothes are not drawn to body (because there is no body)

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom