DHS Parking lot remodel and expansion

wdizneew

4C6A4024-C4A7-4CAE-B06C-5AD9F324ABC5.jpeg

All gone! A friend just sent this photo to me.

roj2323

Original Poster
Anyone know if the lots will get new names?

I can't imagine them surviving the "new" DHS

I hope so. Even having worked there for 2 years and visited as a guest for over 5 years now, I still don't know the lot names or where they are located.

Walt d

View attachment 183569

This New green fencing is cutting off two rows of cast parking (the handicap parking) across the entire parking lot. this goes from the tram lane to the park entry road on the far side so it is a HUGE area that's being fenced off. The lines up fairly evenly with the charter bus lot on the other side of the tram lanes so I think this might have something to do with the drainage reconfiguration work but I guess we will see.

In other news there's several sections of guard rail along the entry road that have been removed. These sections are deliberate in location and are wide enough for a two lane road so I suspect this will become construction access gates. sometime over the next week or so.
Im so glad they kept with the deco
Theme. And the same color paint job, looks very good...

KrazyKat

While I like the new entrance, I wonder if there are any plans to spruce it up with an an entrance similar to the old DHS entrance that had the film strips. Maybe to the side of the road leading up to DHS? I know they just took the old one down.
dhs-hollywood-studios-main-.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom