DHS Parking lot remodel and expansion

Movielover

A massive redesign and construction of the DHS parking lot that is currently going on? We should have a thread to discuss that!

If only there was some kind of search function on the forum, or even just scrolling down a little and reading the title of threads, but alas there is just no way...

There are rumors that someone did posses the ability to locate the info, many songs and tales were made to praise this lone hero, but that is only legend now...

If only there was a way!!!!!!!!!! :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Next Big Thing

Wow guys, it was a simple question. No need to be D*cks about it.

I've been following this thread since it started I should mention and it was still a question I had so I figured if I hadn't had a firm answer by now, asking was a logical step. But alas... :rolleyes:

TiggerDad

I've been following this thread since it started I should mention and it was still a question I had so I figured if I hadn't had a firm answer by now, asking was a logical step. But alas... :rolleyes:
I'm impressed that you've been here almost a decade with over 5,000 posts and this is the first time you got a sarcastic response.

Movielover

I've been to DHS two times in the past few days, dropped off both times. The pick up/drop off is really a mess right now. I have to thinkk they'll be improving this and giving a dedicated area before SW:GE opens... right?

*in a monotone, non emotional voice

Yes

Movielover

See, now we’re making real progress here. ;)

rocket-the-raccoon-feature.jpg

TiggerDad

Movielover

I understood it was sarcasm. But most things are only funny once or twice. When about 10 people start chiming in, it gets annoying.

You've never heard of the circle of comedy? It's when something is funny then it becomes annoying then circles around to being funny again. We just like to make sure this circle is spinning faster than a freshly greased teacup!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom