DHS New Fireworks Launch Area

IMDREW

Chaos. Seems half of central Florida got off work and wanted to attend. Buena Vista and World Drives were gridlocked. Busses were stuck. People parked in the Epcot front lot and walked. People parked on the roadway verges and walked. And then they queued for ages to try and get in.
Woah, I did not know that. I noticed it was super overcrowded, but luckily I was in the park for the whole day already and stayed in. Do you know why they won't bring out the villains for meet & greets anymore? They have the Halloween parties, and now the villains after hours as well! Is it really just to keep them exclusive?

TrainsOfDisney

Noooo... the first one in 2013 wasn't a hard ticket. Open for anyone with admission. That was the problem.

Take a look, including THAT fireworks show, here:

Ohhhhh I had forgotten about that! I wasn’t there for that one but remember hearing about it. I was at the 1 hard ticket event they did.

Communicora

Premium Member
It's weird that they haven't tried to make this work. Surely they see the demand is there. The Villains nights at MK, didn't seem that interesting in comparison.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom