DHS "must-do's"

abeachchick

hi
Original Poster
I am headed back to DHS in September after about 7 years away.
What are your favorite things in DHS and what should I make sure I don't miss?
What should I get Fast passes for?

Oh yeah, I will have no kids with me so no kiddie stuff.

Thanks in advance!
I love this board....I have learned so much and you are all so helpful!!! :)

Vader2112

Must Do's:
One Man's Dream! If you are a fan of Walt Disney you will enjoy this if not tear up a bit.
Tower of Terror
Star Tours 2.0 Since it has been updated since your last visit
Rock'n Roller Coaster
Toy Story Midway Mania. Must go at least once. I feel it is overrated but if you have not done it try it.
The Jack Sparrow thing..Have not gone but at least it is something New.
I have never gone to Fantasmic so I can not say either way. Just never stay at the park that long/late

I always have to do the kiddie things

cynic710

in addition to the answers above, sit back and enjoy the classic indiana jones stunt show, hasnt changed much since your last visit, but always a nice way to be in some shade for a few minutes and enjoy the day. (tug on the rope hanging down a shaft outside the attraction as well!)

dont miss muppet vision 3d, another fun show.

tissandtully

I say you do everything except American Idol, unless you like that sort of thing.

Tower of Terror is probably the best themed ride in all of WDW.

Star Tours 2.0 is a blast and you should ride it multiple times as it's different every time you ride!

I second that Carrot Cake cookie at the Writer's Stop :)

kfergdisney

Glad someone asked this because DHS is not my go to park and I so want it to be more exciting than it is, so hearing what people do there is nice. I love ToT, RnR, Toy Story Mania...and I actually was one of the people who liked Star Tours before it was revamped (haven't been since it has been updated). It is hard for me to be unhappy when I am at the World!
Would like to have a light saber keychain that is in the gift shop after the Star Tours ride. I am a child at heart.

Disvillain63

After 7 years away, you need to consider doing it ALL, except American Idol. Also, there are many foods/beverages to try...the carrot cake cookie (Writer's Stop), truffle macaroni & cheese hot dog (Fairfax Fare), Stoplight Margarita (High Octane Refreshment), Grandma's Picnic Punch (Tune-In Lounge)...

jrab0616

Fantasmic is my FAVORITE night time show! The soundtrack is my ringtone! Anyway, DHS is actually my second favorite park behind MK. While there are many things that could be improved upon, I still love it.

I would try to do everything since it's been so long since you've been. There aren't really any kids attractions here, so you don't have to worry about that. My favorites are Beauty and the Beast, Rock n Roller Coaster, Toy Story Maina and Fantasmic. I also really enjoy The Great Moive ride and MuppetVision3D.

Zman-ks

FANTASMIC :)
75.gif

Stellajack

We LOVE Studios!

Toy Story Midway Mania, RnRC, ToT, Indiana Jones, Star Tours (loved the old and LOVE the new), Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Great Movie Ride, Backlot Tour, Muppet Vision 3D,

Also you should see:
Beauty and the Beast before it closes (not sure of the date or is it still only a rumor?)
FANTASMIC! This is a must as far as I'm concerned.

We no longer do 'Lights, Motors, Action' because once is enough.

hokie075

Glad someone asked this because DHS is not my go to park and I so want it to be more exciting than it is, so hearing what people do there is nice. I love ToT, RnR, Toy Story Mania...and I actually was one of the people who liked Star Tours before it was revamped (haven't been since it has been updated). It is hard for me to be unhappy when I am at the World!
Would like to have a light saber keychain that is in the gift shop after the Star Tours ride. I am a child at heart.
You can get the lightsaber keychain at World of Disney I have a Yoda one and a Luke Skywalker one. I love them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom