DHS "must-do's"

Adrian0214

My fav shows: Fantasmic, little mermaid, Disney JR, beauty and the beast and the stunt show. My fav rides: movie ride, rocking roll coaster, tower of terror, toy story (big must do!)

Magenta Panther

My faves: Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock'n'Roller Coaster, Art of Animation, ONE MAN'S DREAM (a must-see), FANTASMIC (also a must-see), Great Movie Ride, and Star Tours.

The Mehs: Indiana Jones Stunt Show. Saw it once, and that was enough. It's okay.

And if you're not bringing kids, the Muppet show won't have much to offer you IMO.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
The most necessary fastpass in DHS is for Toy Story Mania. It's one of my favorite rides in all of WDW, but the waits can get as long as 75 minutes on a slow day. So, fastpasses are really necessary and tend to be gone by midday.
My other favorites at DHS are Star Tours, Voyage of the Little Mermaid and Fantasmic :)
I hope you have a great trip!

habuma

The Citizens of Hollywood ( 'streetmosphere' characters that roam Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd )

This. So much this.

I didn't even know the CoH or Hollywood Public Works characters even existed during my first few visits to DHS. But then I found out about them and watched a few videos on YouTube and made a point of catching their shows...catch 2 CoH shows and 1 HPW show. I could easily spend all day just catching CoH/HPW shows.

But I could also see catching a Mulch Sweat and Shears in between CoH/HPW shows. :)

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Wow, thanks guys!
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to spend a whole day there but clearly I was wrong!!

If I was to set up a meet-up, could you suggest a good meeting spot? Some place that it will be easy for people to find each other?

I am definitely doing 50's Prime Time for food! And it looks like I will be doing all the attractions/rides!!
It was a long time ago but I do remember the Rockin Rollercoaster, and I can't wait for that!!

I would recomend the hat as a meeting spot It kinda sticks out somewhat :oops:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
The Mehs: Indiana Jones Stunt Show. Saw it once, and that was enough. It's okay.

And if you're not bringing kids, the Muppet show won't have much to offer you IMO.
:eek: Are you feeling well?????????? I love both and I'm a bit over 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
a bit over 12 :eek::eek::eek:

21 is way over 12 :D

rob45

Pull the rope outside indiana jones stunt show in the excavation hole.
Look for the key under the mat when you enter Mupper 3-d.

jw24

For me, it's always Star Tours as the first ride of the day then Toy Story Mania followed by...*Napoleon Dynamite voice* "Whatever I feel like I want to do, gosh!"

Soarin2u

YES and try and sit in the first car!

We, always to for the front row. We sat and the back once and we got stuck with dumb hicks trying to name all the movies at the end credits. "That's Beethoven!" No... That was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart... But the front really is amazing when they interact with you... Sometimes really funny! "Ah, these kids will do well in my future army to destroy mankind!" I love it!

My must do is One Man Dream. It tells you a lot about the man who dreamt it all in a short 7 minutes or so.

Indy Show, some people say they don't like it. I love it. Best show at Disney, even better than Fantasmic! (Yep, I said it :D) I love Indiana Jones and the show is really well done to the point you feel a part of the set! Not only that but it can be hilarious!

ToT, you skip it, your missing out on one of WDW finest attractions.

TSM- It's fun, I love any ride that gets you to interact with it!

Star Tours- Good for any nerd!

50's Prime- This has some steps
1. set up a reservation
2. Get there ahead of time and they will usually give you open setting before anyone else.
3. Get a table near the TV
4. Don't get uncle Bill, he was a hateful waiter, the females are the funniest and the best!
5. Yum!

Take in the the details! You'll admire the work that went into this park!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom