DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

FigmentJedi

I believe it's the highest rated new show of the season. It's also doing well considering it's on a crowded TV night, including ratings juggernaut The Voice.
Additionally, they're addressing some of the problems of the first half of the season when the show comes back in February. More zaniness and heart. New human villain in the form of some exec trying to rebrand Piggy's show for the Muppets to rally against

ToTBellHop

Additionally, they're addressing some of the problems of the first half of the season when the show comes back in February. More zaniness and heart. New human villain in the form of some exec trying to rebrand Piggy's show for the Muppets to rally against
I really hope it's better.

Fox&Hound

I'm not going to argue with you on this as it matters little how you or I feel on the matter. The powers that be expected the last film and current series to perform better, which they didn't. They have not given up on the franchise which is why we keep the show and get dining. Otherwise, we'd get a wrecking ball.

So muppets dining for sure?!? Yay!!!!!

Next Big Thing

We got a new Indiana Jones film coming confirmed by Bob iger. My question is what will go first indy or muppets? So Spielberg is working with Disney now?
Spielberg actually was working with Disney for about 5 years through the Dreamworks distribution deal with films like "Lincoln", etc. This would be Spielberg coming back to one of his most well known pieces of work though.

doctornick

Spielberg actually was working with Disney for about 5 years through the Dreamworks distribution deal with films like "Lincoln", etc. This would be Spielberg coming back to one of his most well known pieces of work though.

FWIW, Spielberg is directing The BFG for Disney, which is being released this summer. It is the first film that he is directed for Disney's studio.

PorterRedkey

FWIW, Spielberg is directing The BFG for Disney, which is being released this summer. It is the first film that he is directed for Disney's studio.

BFG looks like a good family film. I hope it is even better than that.

I hope that Speilberg and Disney team up again for Indy 5. Even if the movie disappoints, it may give Disney an excuse to finally build an Indy ride at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom