DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

ULPO46

To where? I don't know what other possible entrance to ToT there could be??
No clue just have head rumors. In my opinion, it can't really be done due to how the park was originally designed and where the attractions are. My guess is the queue are will be moved somewhat for fastpass +

ToTBellHop

Rumor From Theme Parks Insider " we are hearing from sources confirmation of new roller coaster coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios as part of its makeover. We haven't seen the plans yet, but we suspect that this will be part of the expanded Pixar presence in the soon-to-be-former Hollywood Studios park."

It is at the bottom of their Avatar story. http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201508/4692/
I doubt anything more than the half-pipe coaster would be out in the open yet.

Disneyhead'71

I believe RC Racer is in DHS' future. And one of these....
Caterpillar2.jpg

HauntedMansionFLA

Hey first time poster, former lurker. Just wanted to thank you guys for posting reliable updates to all this stuff. Decided to join for the hopeful news tomorrow about DHS. Even if there's no announcement it will be fun to follow the rest of the way.
Welcome to the forum! Your correct! These members really know there stuff and a lot of what they were telling us is starting to take form. It should be an interesting weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom