DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

BrianLo

How can they announce the new Star Wars projects without spoiling the upcoming films?

The same way they initially announce anything, blurry concept art and minimal details.

6646.Shanghai_2D00_1.jpg_2D00_500x0.jpg

FerretAfros

Just wanted to add a small correction about mama Melrose. They are taking reservations through December 5, 2015. After that, no availability.
I've done some spot checking, and it's showing availability from Tuesday, November 24 through Saturday, December 5, but still nothing after that, or from Monday, October 26 through Monday, November 23. All of the days that I checked showed operating hours (typically 11:30am-8:00pm), even though the vast majority didn't have any availability. Generally speaking, Mama Melrose is always easy to get a reservation for, even at the last minute

Curiouser and curiouser...

Captain Neo

I've done some spot checking, and it's showing availability from Tuesday, November 24 through Saturday, December 5, but still nothing after that, or from Monday, October 26 through Monday, November 23. All of the days that I checked showed operating hours (typically 11:30am-8:00pm), even though the vast majority didn't have any availability. Generally speaking, Mama Melrose is always easy to get a reservation for, even at the last minute

Curiouser and curiouser...

It's as good as gone

All bets are off when it comes to mgm so nobody should be too attached to any attraction or restaurant there.

DisneyGentleman

The Tower of Elsa....
Or they can keep the Terror part by re-theming it to Tangled...

The car is suspended from Rapunzel's hair, when suddenly something goes wrong...

... her head snaps off and the car begins it's fall...

...but actually we got it all wrong...

...she was washing her hair today and it was just a ball of yarn she used in it's place.

And they all lived happily ever after!

bjlc57

announcement is COMING WHEN? this month? next month? and once it is "announced" how soon will something be started ? finally.. when , When WHEN will we actually ride a ride especially since HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS is running on half power with the amount of rides/ attractions closed.. basically are they going to sell us going to Hollywood Studios for the next 5 years with only half a park being open? ( do we get to pay for only half the price? )
basically is this going to be another Guernsey Project. .where they will milk this like they did for three years to do two small rides in MK..? Just remember that Both Epcot and MK were built in less time then the Last MK project.. and the Avatar project..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom