DHS gets Monsters Inc Land w/ dark ride?

erasure fan1

Lion King is all over the place (Epcot, AK, DHS's Fantasmic, MK's Philharmagic)
The lion king deserves a whole lot more than a musical show and lousy movie. If there is one film that should get a ride its this. But thats another thread.

I'm not a big fan of the laugh floor, it was ok and thats about it. I know it wouldnt happen but it would be nice if they moved buzz and the laugh floor to "pixar land" and we 2 new attractions in tomorrow land.:D

lpet11984

I know it wouldnt happen but it would be nice if they moved buzz and the laugh floor to "pixar land" and we 2 new attractions in tomorrow land.:D

I totally agree...That would be really nice. Oh well, we can dream....don't think it'll do too much good in this case, but maybe...one day.... *looks off into the distance, cue background music*

kcnole

I would have loved it had they found a way to move Buzz and Milf over into Pixar Place and replaced those with something that fit the tomorrowland theme. That won't happen, but one could dream right? Both those rides/attractions would have fit in great there. Of course we don't need both TSM and Buzz in the same land.

Thiger

I would love to see a dark coaster ala Space Mountain featuring you speeding through all of the doors. That would be awesome.

It would be great at to see Randall appearing to scare you then dissappear throughout the ride. Maybe have two tracks that look like they're going to crash into each other at different points

during the ride they could have a 'scream' meter that rates how much you screamed during the ride. They could give away sticker prizes for people who scream the most
lol

plutoismyhero

I personally think that a coaster that was themed to the flying doors would be awesome. And dont hate on MILF it is very innovative and kids and adults love it. i saw it 2 or 3 times in a row when i was last at disney

fyn

I personally think that a coaster that was themed to the flying doors would be awesome. And dont hate on MILF it is very innovative and kids and adults love it. i saw it 2 or 3 times in a row when i was last at disney

We're still allowed to hate on SGE though, right?

Edeyore

i heard its gonna be a pretty progressive ride about "monsters gathering up the courage to come out of the closet."

my reliable sources state disney will be announcing it on june 29th to coincide with San Fransico's annual "Gay Pride Parade" and launching it in early November, so that it may help put a democrat into office and make people more aware of the issues of today.

pretty bold step if you ask me.

I heard Tom Cruise would be the MC. :lol:

plutoismyhero

yes anyone who has been to disney can hate on SGE ok that ride is just....................well i will not bad talk it so everyone else please hate on it

hauntdmansion79

I'd LOVE a great Monsters Inc ride. DCA's is pretty good for a dark ride, but if they would build one from scratch that would include the flying doors scene- cool!
I agree. The DCA Monsters Inc. ride doesn't get enough credit. Sure, it's not thrilling or overly exciting, but it is most certainly a classic Disney dark ride and I would have loved it if that came to MK instead of MILF. If they do something different than the DCA dark ride at DHS, I hope it's big budget like Splash Mountain calibur. If it's a coaster, then an inverted hanging coaster with the door-theme would fit great.

I would have loved it had they found a way to move Buzz and Milf over into Pixar Place and replaced those with something that fit the tomorrowland theme. That won't happen, but one could dream right? Both those rides/attractions would have fit in great there. Of course we don't need both TSM and Buzz in the same land.
I think this would be great too...but in a dream world unfortunately. Too bad they didn't know about Pixar place back before Buzz and MILF were in.

Kingdom WDW

I'd love to see a Monster's Inc. Land at DHS, especially since although Laugh Floor is great, it doesn't belong in Tomorrowland. There's tons of things they can do with a Monster's Inc. Land. Now, what to do with that empty space in Tomorrowland...

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I think that rollercoasters and dark rides need to have a baby. Kind of like RNR, but more small child friendly. Monsters Inc would be good theme.

RSoxNo1

I'd love to see a Monster's Inc. Land at DHS, especially since although Laugh Floor is great, it doesn't belong in Tomorrowland. There's tons of things they can do with a Monster's Inc. Land. Now, what to do with that empty space in Tomorrowland...

I actually think Monster's Inc does fit into the "Interplanetary Convention Center" Monster's Inc Laugh Floor teleports us to another planet. I think that fits in perfectally with that theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom