DHS CARS LAND

No Name

I wish they had started construction on any expansion in 2012. That way DHS wouldn't be the corpse of a park that it is today, and there would actually be attractions to experience.

Staring at construction of The Star Wars Experience and Toy Story Land do not count as attractions, by the way.

I just feel the next couple of years will be tough on that park, and that situation could've been avoided by better planning and decision-making.

Okay, this thread can die again.

Last edited:

RSoxNo1

The point is, the op knew what he was talking about, and Carsland was under serious consideration, but things changed.
FWIW, @whylightbulb is by all accounts a very reliable source. However, his two biggest "recent" drops on here where Frontierland additions and Cars Land. It's very likely he's getting information way too early in the process and putting it out before the light turns green.

Sped2424

Okay. This is odd.

It was bumped before me this afternoon. There were half a dozen posts or so before mine.

Looks like they've been cleaned. I can assure you I didn't bump it!
Too late BRING OUT THE PITCHFORKS
2yz2GT.gif

doctornick

They're off the radar at the moment.

From what I saw hinted about the project, it's probably for the best. But I'd love it if a bold new expansion of Frontierland would actually be on the table for the 50th (*cough* Western River Expedition), especially if it could involve expanding around the north side of the RoA to create more walkable guest space and eventually get ride of the Splash/BTMRR dead end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom