DHS Aerial View

P_Radden

I suspect it's a BoH utility.

Maybe.
hqdefault.jpg

We're gonna need you to go ahead and overlay that image with one of your personal drawings so we know what the heck is going where. Thanks :)

gorillaball

upload_2016-11-28_15-37-47.png

What do you think the area circled in red is? It looks like support pilings but they are odd looking and can't think of what they would support in that area. Believe that is roughly where elevated track would be.

jt04

I thought I would have to spin a bit to prove SWL is further along than people think. But no spin necessary. Not that I ever spin.

Last edited:

jt04

Some observations:

Looks like a slight expansion for Muppets that will also serve to permanently block sightlines of SWL. The land will be quite sealed off thematically and visually. Also, it appears footers have already gone in for the new wall. Happening fast so I think will be complete before anything else.

Our Utah shaped pool will be much shallower than the DL version. But, pool noodles are still already on site. The mountain range for the DHS version looks like it will be 40 or more feet higher. Makes sense considering the setting for each land.

TSL is huge. Gonna be a great addition. Just wondering if we will get a daring employee to get some pics from the garage.

Disney should really put a construction cam up there. Great publicity and we get the updates anyway.

Finally, anyone know how they will theme the garage? Surely it won't look like that opening day.

Rteetz

Some observations:

Looks like a slight expansion for Muppets that will also serve to permanently block sightlines of SWL. The land will be quite sealed off thematically and visually. Also, it appears footers have already gone in for the new wall. Happening fast so I think will be complete before anything else.

Our Utah shaped pool will be much shallower than the DL version. But, pool noodles are still already on site. The mountain range for the DHS version looks like it will be 40 or more feet higher. Makes sense considering the setting for each land.

TSL is huge. Gonna be a great addition. Just wondering if we will get a daring employee to get some pics from the garage.

Disney should really put a construction cam up there. Great publicity and we get the updates anyway.

Finally, anyone know how they will theme the garage? Surely it won't look like that opening day.
:banghead:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Some observations:

Since it's the same ride the pool will be the same depth in both locations, the only question is, at DHS, how much of it will be below the current grade and how much will have to be built up above it.

The garage is a good question. There isn't a whole lot of room between the coaster and the garage to build something. I wonder if they might cover the end of the garage and paint a large mural on it, and then maybe some trees in between to soften the appearance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom