News Destination D23 2023

yensidtlaw1969

For reference - Dinoland to Central America:

Dinoland-to-Central-America.gif

JustInTime

Okay so I can't say I'm not disappointed that AK is the only park with a major announcement, but I'm also EXTREMELY pleased with what they're doing now.

A central American land with Indy and Encanto?? That's exactly what the park needs and the land fits the "continent" theme rather than just shoehorning Zootopia in the corner, so long that it focuses on conservation in the ride's stories.

Dino gets updates to be like its better sibling on the West Coast, and of course, Encanto will actually fit the land.

Plus, the park needs indoor family-dark rides. Encanto is that exactly.

Now, getting rid of "It's Tough to be a Bug" is disappointing, but at the end of the day it's not a massive area, and if it's like ITTBAB where it focuses on edutainment, Zootopia could fit okay. Endlessly better than just randomly placed in Dinoland.

I hope they end up putting Cars Land & The Villains Land over at MK, though.

Just very thankful AK's marvelous theming will remain intact.
Exactly!! I’m excited.

Figments Friend

Okay kids, before this gets lost…

Yesterday I mentioned I will be offering these cool Tony Baxter inspired art postcards to anyone who would like to meet up with me at the Contemporary Resort.

I will be in the main entrance lobby , standing in front of the circular pillar right as you enter between 1:30 to 2:00 TODAY (Sept 9).
Come by and say hello, and get a pair of these cool cards that I drew!

You do not have to be attending the D23 event…just come on over to the Contemporary Resort if you are on Property!

IMG_1730.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom