Destination D23 2021

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Bob skipping this due to fear of being booed, IF true, is both one of the most hilarious and most ridiculous things I’ve heard in a while.

80141F33-C05E-42B2-ABFB-FE898959F232.jpeg

I’m guessing some timeless Disney storytelling will be ginned up to explain his absence. 😉

Unbanshee

Bob skipping this due to fear of being booed, IF true, is both one of the most hilarious and most ridiculous things I’ve heard in a while.

He's not afraid of being booed, don't believe the clickbait site. It really is a shame that one of the biggest disney news blogs has such a personal vendetta against chapek. Leads to some really bad "reporting"

Also, when will we start to set our sights on Josh? He's been running parks for some time now...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
He's not afraid of being booed, don't believe the clickbait site. It really is a shame that one of the biggest disney news blogs has such a personal vendetta against chapek. Leads to some really bad "reporting"

Also, when will we start to set our sights on Josh? He's been running parks for some time now...

They’ve mastered the art of bad reporting. 😉

Josh… as soon as he does something? He seems like more of a figurehead right now, trotted out for PR events and photo ops. Aka. The opposite of $lappie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom