Destination D23 2021

TTA94

ToTBellHop

So just what’s highlighted will be live streamed? Bummer since the Entertainment for the 50th part is probably when they will announce PTN lol.
734 bloggers will be posting inbetween cupcake bites.

It could just be Chapek remarking that Enchantment is the best Castle show he’s seen since his first visit to WDW as a child in 1966, where he enjoyed Wishes after his first ride on Splash Mountain and Matterhorn.

TTA94

734 bloggers will be posting inbetween cupcake bites.

It could just be Chapek remarking that Enchantment is the best Castle show he’s seen since his first visit to WDW as a child in 1966, where he enjoyed Wishes after his first ride on Splash Mountain.

Is anything else unexpected coming out of that 50th Entertainment panel? Only thing I can think of would be F! and maybe FoF.

ToTBellHop

Is anything else unexpected coming out of that 50th Entertainment panel? Only thing I can think of would be F! and maybe FoF.
There’s also the new inclusivity decision to offer the first male Tinker Bell during Enchantment, portrayed by Chapek himself. Get those park passes for Saturday night!
1637159929125.jpeg

He are the Magic!

pdude81

DHS’s Parade Storage Facility, as is, could not accommodate PtN. Moreover, DHS’s Parade Route is tiny. It may actually be the smallest in any Disney Park with a Parade Route (I can’t think of a counter example).
Agreed on parade route. The Toy Story cavalcades seem to shut down traffic in the park so this would be rough if they do it during park hours. With F! coming back at some point wouldn't this completely brick up the entry there? I guess their only option would be to run them at the same time so that people would need to be in the theater before the parade started. Otherwise climbing over people to get up Sunset Blvd would be a huge PITO.

Also IMO PTN without Mack would be a bummer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom