News DeSantis moves to bring state safety oversight of the Walt Disney World Monorail including suspending the service for inspections

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I understand that isn't the motivation.
But these monorails have had severe issues in recent years.
Disney doesn't seem to be doing its job there, much like it's not doing its job on ride maintenance.
Regardless of the motivation, these things shouldn't be driving with their doors open, or shedding parts down onto park areas from the beam.
It will definitely be interesting to see how these particular inspections/oversight play out over the next year or so. I am guessing minimal impact to the overall operations.

tissandtully

It will definitely be interesting to see how these particular inspections/oversight play out over the next year or so.
What would proof of things getting better be, monorail expert? lol, hardly anything has happened outside a couple incidents, it's not like trains are falling off the track on the regular, of course crap happens, it's a system that's used all day every day. It will be business as usual, but just more wasted time and taxpayers expense as retaliation, which you seem to enjoy! Laugh it up, won't be so funny when it's used against you! 😂

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
What would proof of things getting better be, monorail expert? lol, hardly anything has happened outside a couple incidents, it's not like trains are falling off the track on the regular, of course crap happens, it's a system that's used all day every day. It will be business as usual, but just more wasted time and taxpayers expense as retaliation, which you seem to enjoy! Laugh it up, won't be so funny when it's used against you! 😂
Why are you claiming I am a monorail expert? Weird.

tissandtully

One doesn't need to be an expert to recognize problems.
The Boeing 737 Max has had its share of problems.
I'm not an aviation expert.
Pit Bulls are a dangerous breed.
I'm not an expert in cynology.
There's like the same 3 people on this thread who don't understand any of the points the reasonable people on here are trying to make, but I guess I could explain it like a child if I wanted to, but I don't think I have the time or the willpower, not like anyone is gonna change your minds.

Brian

Ok, we'll be sending the state inspectors to do new regular inspections your house, your car, and your property... but ONLY your property. I mean, if this fails to produce any results than mild inconveniences for you... you have little to complain about right? right?
Corporations do not have the same right as individuals. Change my mind.

Also, that's "Whataboutism" which I'm told is very, very bad.

Casper Gutman

You've personally advocated for censorship in the X advertising thread. I'm not quite sure you're the constitutional rights exemplar.
You’ve defended attempts to literally overthrow the Constitutional order. Your conviction that saying a private company has the right to determine what messages it allows is unconstitutional is a beautiful example of how little you care about or understand the Constitution.

Oh, and you’ve advocated ethnic cleansing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom