deleted

TP2000

Tony is da' man.
:cool:

He visits the Park often, and is always in attendence for the annual 'Candlelight Processional' which took place the other night.
Glad you had a chance to meet him!

:)

-

Tony Baxter must have been at Disneyland on Saturday night to attend the Candlelight Procession, which was narrated this year by Chris Pratt. Candlelight took place Saturday and Sunday night; they only do Candlelight for one weekend at Disneyland, the first weekend in December, as Walt set it up that way in 1958.

Phroobar

Just a little picture for @Figments Friend
Did this ever return to MK's BTMRR?

1462.Bullion_2D00_1.jpg

Figments Friend

Just a little picture for @Figments Friend
Did this ever return to MK's BTMRR?

1462.Bullion_2D00_1.jpg

Yes, it did.
Took a while, but it did return and it was moved to a new location within the queue to avoid having it within Guests' reach.
I saw it again this past September, so it's still there.
:)

As folks may recall, the original location of this 'framed painting' was within reach of Guests waiting in the queue line.
Within the span of a few days, the picture was damaged and written on by disrespectful people.
The picture was then removed, and it took some time before a replacement arrived.
Several fans speculated it was to never return, but it did.....eventually.
-

Figments Friend

Ohhh man! JEALOUS! :cry:
I hope I get to meet Mr. Baxter some time... I'd love to have him sign the WDW 25th Anniversarry Kodak book I have.

Right on the Figment and Dreamfinder page! :inlove:

Get yourself out to Disneyland Park in sunny California.
Tony visits the Park often, and if you are paying attention to the people around you at any given time you just may spot him.
He can also often be found at the bi-annual D23 Expo.
:cool:

-

ThemedScream

I met Tony Baxter as I was exiting Soarin' at DCA - turns out we had ridden together! It took me a sec to get up the courage to say hi and shake his hand. Just like in your situation, his wife was gracious enough to offer to take a picture for me.

I've also met Bob Gurr on a couple of occasions, and he's also a super nice guy! Definitely a couple of true Disney legends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom