deleted

Ripken10

Jedi Training can be in cannon, despite what some die hards may claim. There will always be parts of the galaxy where things like this can and will happen, rebels unknown. Just like today you have terrorist groups that train individuals in hiding, it can easily happen here. Not saying they will, but it is not such a big leap as a couple here might make you want to believe. I, on the other hand, agree with a couple here that say adding it to the land would create more issues than it would solve from a crowd standpoint.

Here is a quote from a story when Rogue One was released:

"At the end of Revenge of the Sith, the Jedi were all but wiped out. At the point in the Star Wars timeline that Rogue One takes place, Obi-Wan Kenobi has gone into hiding, and the Jedi are but a legendary religious order that no one has really heard much about in years. Chirrut himself is not an actual Jedi, but a follower of their beliefs. "Chirrut falls into the category of being a warrior monk," producer Kathleen Kennedy told Entertainment Weekly . "He very much still believes in everything the Jedi were about."

This is very similar to what is happening in the timeline proposed for Galaxy's Edge. Why couldn't the Jedi Academy be run by someone like Chirrut Imwe? The villains could be anyone from Star Wars cannon if the story is that they are holograms and the Academy is teaching the history of the force.

LittleBuford

It baffles me that full-on “cohesion” matters more to some here than the happiness of guests. It’s not like Jedi training would break with the Star Wars theme. It’s certainly less intrusive than all those pesky humans walking around in twenty-first century clothing with their strollers and smart phones.

Last edited:
They have decided not to end it right now.....Disney came and corrected the information. They will probably do something with it and maybe have it in Galaxy Edge when it opens. It is a huge draw for kids. My Grandson has been doing it since he was 4. He will turn 10 in December and it is a must on all our trips....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom