deleted

discos

This is a hugely popular experience for those with kids - and its removal would cause quite a stir. It isn't on the calendar beyond Nov 3, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is being discontinued.
According to the article from Clickbait, it says Travel Agents were advised it was ending, and it would return at a later date. So it seems as though it’s not disappearing for good, as of now.

geekza

According to the article from Clickbait, it says Travel Agents were advised it was ending, and it would return at a later date. So it seems as though it’s not disappearing for good, as of now.
"Temporary cost-saving measures" no doubt. :banghead:

nickys

Premium Member
A poster over on Mouseowners, who’s wife is a TA, has posted that it’s closing, with plans to re-open at a later, unspecified date. To me, that’s a pretty reliable confirmation.

drod1985

I don't have a lot of faith in the phrase "return at a later date."

The Jedi Training experience is always packed, so this is definitely surprising. And if it stays closed it'll be a major bummer. I thought Jedi Training would actually survive and find a home in Galaxy's Edge, and I was hoping my two year old would get to experience it in a few years.

nickys

Premium Member
I don't have a lot of faith in the phrase "return at a later date."

The Jedi Training experience is always packed, so this is definitely surprising. And if it stays closed it'll be a major bummer. I thought Jedi Training would actually survive and find a home in Galaxy's Edge, and I was hoping my two year old would get to experience it in a few years.

It’s closed before and re-opened. They’re likely just changing things up a bit, new characters etc.

They’ll want it back for the opening of SW:GE, just like Lauch Bay and Star Tours, to give those that cannot get into the new land something Star Wars-y to do.

Phil12

Disney training children in the use of weapons is not a good idea. It makes perfect sense to cancel this activity.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom