deleted

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We were in Epcot in 2016 for the preview of F&W. It was beyond poring for hours It rained on us back then so the leaks inside SSE are not new. The same night it was raining on us inside LwtL in the Veggies rooms. WoL rained inside for years before it finally closed. A pattern. Fire Department could be all sort of reasons including a fire. They are often called for large evacuations especially when their is odd paths and height. For a while it was a reoccurring issue with the People Mover.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Supplemented your statement. Nobody should discourage anyone from visiting other Disney fan sites.

Funny, Corless's site is discouraging me from visiting their site because they blocked me from commenting anymore on their articles.

If they can't stand the corrections, then, tough spit, I'll actively discourage people from visiting a site run by folks with very fragile egos regardless of whether you think I should or not.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Okay...I'm going way out-of-the box on this....but I'm just curious. Question for any of our "insiders". Has there been any discussion about an enhanced SW presence outside of SWL and the SWH? Obviously this would be contingent on the success of the new land and hotel and the assumption that the franchise gets it's legs back with Episode 9. Yes, I know this is premature....but like I said.....I'm just curious.

I'm not talking about plans being drawn or finalized, permits being obtained or any announcements of any type......just want to know if there are any "rumblings". What is Disney's take on the multi-park presence of Potter at IOA and USO? Do they view that as a success? Not the lands themselves (because obviously they are). I'm talking about the way they connect and the up-charge in ticket price to experience both on the same day.

Kman101

The more interesting thing to do would be to have all the different parks (by different parks I mean Disneyland, Paris, etc. all those getting a SWLand, not the four WDW parks; SW can stay in DHS) have different ports to visit. I get why they want the same thing in multiple parks but still ... that could have been neat. Like how Marvel apparently wants to keep attractions unique to the parks they're in. Unique. Novel concept ...

I'm just glad a hotel isn't being plopped down at the Epcot entrance. I'd be willing to accept one off to the side, depending. I have no doubts they still want one connected to the park.

Last edited:

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
The more interesting thing to do would be to have all the different parks (by different parks I mean Disneyland, Paris, etc. all those getting a SWLand, not the four WDW parks; SW can stay in DHS) have different ports to visit. I get why they want the same thing in multiple parks but still ... that could have been neat. Like how Marvel apparently wants to keep attractions unique to the parks they're in. Unique. Novel concept ...

I don't disagree. But the one thing that really struck me on this past visit......was just how massive GoG is (and that's just the frame).

SE is probably my favorite ride in EPCOT so I'm not really all that keen on a major change to it (other than maybe some updates). But staring back at Future World from WS I was just in awe of the size of GoG. Made me think of what the future held for SE. My mind went to the Nemo area and I realized that you can pretty much draw a straight line (okay with a few curves) and connect with SWL at DHS. A dark side and a light if you will. The moment quickly passed and I ordered another round of drinks.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Apparently it isn't just some drip. But I'm not there, lol.
More than a drip.
3E2226F2-8087-4CAA-BB10-1722087B21C6.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom