December Roll Call!

animegirllover

Hi everyone.......

My plans are finalized and I wanted to see who else will be there in December?

I'll be at the Grand Floridian December 24th-28th.

Anyone else?

Alex

thebig2

I am trying to decide if I can afford the surprise trip for my fiancee and I. We were engaged there last december 15 but she is in school again and i would have to pay for both which would be expensive. So I am nto sure what to do because it would have to be a tamed down trip if we go which I dont like to do at Disney

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

I'll be there from December 23-January 1 and we'll be staying at the Polynesian (because we had reservations at Caribbean beach, but they upgraded us to the Poly for like only $10 more:sohappy: I love when Disney screws up :lol: )
December is not coming soon enough!!!:D :D :D

:sohappy: : :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

NADisney

Disney's All Star Music Dec. 4th - Dec. 11th, with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Thursday 5th.

<><><><><><><<><><>><><>>

April 4- 6 th 2002 Disneyland/ April 6th - 10th 2002 Las Vegas

May 22 - 29 th 2002 WDW All Star Music

July 6th - 10th 2002 WDW Caribbean Beach Resort

Sept 25th - Oct 2 2002 WDW Port Orleans = French Quarter

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Scar Junior

I wish I could be coming in December... I have to wait until Jan. 11th! Oh well, it's worth it. I also won a free trip to Park City, Utah Jan. 2-8th though so my legs will be in great shape for WDW (if i dont kill myself extreme skiing)!

Upvote 0

conntom

I will be there on Dec8--14 only43 day to go.
I am staying at the Grosvenor a good Hotel
not the best but good hope to meet some
WDW friends :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneygal1967

:sohappy: I will be there from the 25th of Nov to the 5th of Dec, being a travel agent I will be staying both on and off the resort. Have tickets to MVMCP for the 3rd.

:wave: Hope to see some of you there....

Look at this stuff isn't it neat, would'nt you think my collections complete, would'nt you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything...

Upvote 0

MKingdom25

Originally posted by Scar Junior
I wish I could be coming in December... I have to wait until Jan. 11th! Oh well, it's worth it. I also won a free trip to Park City, Utah Jan. 2-8th though so my legs will be in great shape for WDW (if i dont kill myself extreme skiing)!

I also wish I would be going to WDW in December. And January, February, March....... :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom