December Roll Call!

animegirllover

Hi everyone.......

My plans are finalized and I wanted to see who else will be there in December?

I'll be at the Grand Floridian December 24th-28th.

Anyone else?

Alex

Cheryl

Hey Huggups ~~

The decorations at OKW were great last year! I'm sure you'll like them a lot! We're going from the 8th through the 11th but staying at the Contemporary this time (since it's on the monorail and we're not staying too long this trip). OKW is one of our favorite places to stay! Hope you have a terrific time!:D

Upvote 0

Lissydog

Wilderness Lodge Villas Dec. 15th-21st !!!

1984 - Off Property
1996 - Polynesian
1997 - Boardwalk Villas
1998 - Off Property
2000 - Old Key West
2001 - Wilderness Lodge

Upvote 0

Horizons1

Ill be at MK,EPCOT,and MGM on saturday the 7th. Im going to be taking alot of pictures.So if you see a guy in blue retro EPCOT shirt with a camera thats me.:wave: Your most likely to find me in EPCOT.

Upvote 0

Mr. Tom Morrow

Going Home!

Hi all, :wave: we (my wife, mom, dad and myself) will be visiting home (WDW) December 27 to January 4. Staying off site from December 27th to January 1st, then moving to the All Star Music resort for January 1st to January 4th. Has anyone from the site (WDWMagic.com) ever met someone else from the site while at WDW? Wouldn’t it be great if there was one location that WDWMagic.com members could meet at? For example, what if at 10:00 AM every Tuesday and Thursday anyone who was visiting could meet at the hub in front of the Main Street train station. Perhaps there could be some kind of logo or identification here on the WDWMagic.com site that we could print and take with us so that we know who’s from the site when we arrive! Anyone have thoughts? I’m going to post this in a new thread to get some good feedback. :)

Upvote 0

monorail256

I will be in the world with my family Dec. 26- Jan 1. I cant wait :) It should be a blast! We're staying at the All Star Movies. (Which section I do not know?!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom