December Roll Call!

animegirllover

Hi everyone.......

My plans are finalized and I wanted to see who else will be there in December?

I'll be at the Grand Floridian December 24th-28th.

Anyone else?

Alex

Cheryl

Staying at the Contemporary Resort from December 8th thru 11th with tickets to the VMCP on 12/8! Yeay, should be an awesome time!

43 days and counting!!!
Disney, here I come!:animwink:

Upvote 0

bamboo7

I'll be there from the 22nd through the 27th. and now that i have typed it out, it really doesn't seem like it will be enough time for evrything i want to do.

Upvote 0

Piglet2001

We will be there Dec. 6th to Dec. 14th, staying at CS. 31 days away. :sohappy:

Will be a nice change from the weather here in Illinois and a nice change from being away from the least happiest place on earth (my job).

Julie:hammer:

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Julie,

How about it! The weather here in Illinois could never be as nice in Florida!:)

We'll be down there on 12/8 through 12/11...Are you going to the VMCP? Hope you have a great time!:D

Upvote 0

O2Binspired

We'll be at the Poly Dec. 23 - 26, we'll see you across the lagoon! It'll be a short but awesome visit...concierge room, La Nouba, C.Processional, eating in France...
(then moving on to other FLA destinations for the rest of the week...anyone know if there is as cool of a message board as this one for travelers to Universal and it's hotels...or did I just say a naughty word?)

Upvote 0
Originally posted by SewIn2Disney

December is not coming soon enough!!!

I can not agree with that more!It will be so much fun i love disney in december its just more magical then in january im goin with my 8th grade class and i get to be in seans group!!:D

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Originally posted by animegirllover
Hi everyone.......

My plans are finalized and I wanted to see who else will be there in December?

I'll be at the Grand Floridian December 24th-28th.

Anyone else?

Alex
:sohappy: Will be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for an all girls trip with sister/mom from 12/15 - 12/19! Surprise trip invitation! Am I happy? YOU BET!:wave:

Upvote 0

MarknSue

We will be in the Poly from New Year's Eve until 15th Jan, it seems to have taken forever to come around but all of a sudden it's nearly Christmas :D

Upvote 0

aim

My signature tells when I'll be there! :) I can't wait either! The first trip (Dec. 20-Jan3) is our family trip. But the other one (where we're staying at the Contemp. is for a convention my Dad's going to! :D

Upvote 0

scherdin1

trustgod7 - we'll be at Fort Wilderness too! Will be there from December 14th through the 22nd. When are you going? Anyone else going to be at the Fort?:confused: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom