December Meets and other MVMCP stuff!!

wannabeBelle

Hey everyone, If you are planning to go to a MVMCP please post to help me to decide which of the two I have in mind to go to!!! Thanks!! Belle

mickeysaver

We have MVMCP 12/14 and 12/19. Candlight Processional on 12/18 (late show) with an early dinner at Le Cellier. We also have a Fireworks Cruise to see the Wishes fireworks display on our last night 12/20. Mickey

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
I am going to be at Port Orlean Riverside also. I Am flying in on the 3rd and leaving on the 10th. Did you have any plans to join us for the dessert Fantasmic! Party on the 5th? We'd love to see you there, Disneygeek!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

maelstrom

I'll be at the MVMCP on the 9th. The 4th is the day my flight comes in so I think we'll be a bit too tired that day. Plus, we already have our tickets for the 9th. ;)

Upvote 0

maelstrom

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Same Question for you Maelstrom...any thoguhts about joining us for the Fantasmic! Dessert Party on December 5th? Belle

I don't think I really have the money for that. :\ I had to pay for me and my parents to go to the MVMCP and I'd have to pay for the dessert party too. That'd be another lot of money I don't really have right now. I'm putting aside all my money for Christmas presents, a new computer, and college in the spring. Hopefully I'll see a lot of you at the MVMCP or just around the parks. I plan on wearing mostly my homemade Disney shirts, so if you see someone with a homemade Horizons t-shirt, it's most likely me (or MainStreetUSA, but I'd like to think you'd know the difference ;) )

Upvote 0

Gucci65

We will be at POR 12/9 thru 12/14. We are not going to MVMCP until 12/12. Candlelight Processional on the 10th. I will keep my eyes open in order say "Hello"!

Upvote 0

Kellylynn322

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Im Sorry Kelly!!! Would have loved to meet you!! Belle

Oh well, maybe the next meet. To anyone else that will be there from Nov 25th to Dec 3rd look for me. I will be wearing the stylish WDWMagic Meet Shirt around the park. My husband also has 1. Have a great time everyone no matter when you are there.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Leave em home this year!!! I still am roommate-less for this year...Sure you dont want a week of running with me only?? We can even do Japan for dinner!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom