December Meet -- Official pictures, posts, etc.

disneytati

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am finally back to Brazil... I guess I was the last to return home. I just wanna say that I had the best time of my life with you guys!!!! The meet was awesome! Here are some highlights:

- ToT: I was damn scared, but it was really fun! (I guess that explains my face in that picture...) The Dr. Evil thing was funny, as well as Nick, Rob and Static-x's flying performances!!!
- Dinner at 50's Prime Time: cool! Gordon, you are such a nice guy! I had lots of fun talking to you. Too bad we got lost during the Osbourne lights and I couldn't say goodbye...
- I had kangaloosh at Adventurer's Club! And a great time too. I understood all the jokes! Thanks for the ride home, Rob!
- I learned lots of new vocabulary. Thanks for the patience guys!
- Nick took lots of cool pictures with his all-purpose-high-tech-everything-possible camera!!! The ones at Big Thunder were really cool!
- I met my friends Marie and Rob, it was great!
- I made wonderful new friends! Eric, Static-x (Mike or Mark??? sorry), Nick, Don, Dave, Adam... (Nick, what was the name of the cute boy who drove me home?)

cherrynegra

disneytati said:
Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am finally back to Brazil... I guess I was the last to return home. I just wanna say that I had the best time of my life with you guys!!!! The meet was awesome! Here are some highlights:

- ToT: I was damn scared, but it was really fun! (I guess that explains my face in that picture...) The Dr. Evil thing was funny, as well as Nick, Rob and Static-x's flying performances!!!
- Dinner at 50's Prime Time: cool! Gordon, you are such a nice guy! I had lots of fun talking to you. Too bad we got lost during the Osbourne lights and I couldn't say goodbye...
- I had kangaloosh at Adventurer's Club! And a great time too. I understood all the jokes! Thanks for the ride home, Rob!
- Nick took lots of cool pictures with his all-purpose-high-tech-everything-possible camera!!! The ones at Big Thunder were really cool!
- I made wonderful new friends! Eric, Static-x (Mike or Mark??? sorry), Nick, Don, Dave, Adam... (Nick, what was the name of the cute boy who drove me home?)

TATI! TATI! TATI! TATI! I was waiting to hear from you! I'm so glad to hear you made it home safe. I had a wonderful time meeting you and hanging out with you was definitely one of the highlights of my trip. Yes, sorry we got lost in the lights and we didn't say goodbye. But I definitely had lots of fun!! Here's to hoping we meet again!! :wave:

disneytati

cherrynegra said:
TATI! TATI! TATI! TATI! I was waiting to hear from you! I'm so glad to hear you made it home safe. I had a wonderful time meeting you and hanging out with you was definitely one of the highlights of my trip. Yes, sorry we got lost in the lights and we didn't say goodbye. But I definitely had lots of fun!! Here's to hoping we meet again!! :wave:

Hey, Gordon!!!! I miss you already... You know, I have the feeling we will meet again, and we will become best friends one day. Oh, by the way, my family had a blast when they saw your Cinderella wave on the videotape!!! :lol:

cherrynegra

disneytati said:
Hey, Gordon!!!! I miss you already... You know, I have the feeling we will meet again, and we will become best friends one day. Oh, by the way, my family had a blast when they saw your Cinderella wave on the videotape!!! :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I totally forgot about the Cinderella wave!! :lol: Oh, well. Try entering it in a funniest home videos and see if you win anything?

disneytati

cherrynegra said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I totally forgot about the Cinderella wave!! :lol: Oh, well. Try entering it in a funniest home videos and see if you win anything?

That was really cute, wasn't it? :lol: Don't worry, I won't show anyone... I will just post the link to it!!!! :lol: I am almost convincing my husband to move up there! Keep fingers crossed for me!

wannabeBelle

disneytati said:
That was really cute, wasn't it? :lol: Don't worry, I won't show anyone... I will just post the link to it!!!! :lol: I am almost convincing my husband to move up there! Keep fingers crossed for me!
Go Tati!!! You can do it!!! I have faith in you!!! Belle

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
Go Tati!!! You can do it!!! I have faith in you!!! Belle

Marie!!!! I miss you already... Yeah, he is considering the possibility of moving up there. I am thinking about International Program... what do you think?

brich

Well sorry I missed out on all the fun but the strange thing is I remember, or at least I think I remember seeing a few of you here and there from seeing these pictures.
Cherrynegra and Tati, any chance the two of you were over by Big Thunder Mountian on say Saturday the 11th? I may have the day wrong. And Cherry, did you have a baseball hat on backwards? And my wife did tell me she saw WDWMagic shirts roaming. Funny, I suggested cutting the sleeves off the shirts to keep cool. Guess that wasn't an issue eh Wannabebell? Again, sorry I missed the fun but I had to put my little ones desires first. :sohappy:

cherrynegra

brich said:
Well sorry I missed out on all the fun but the strange thing is I remember, or at least I think I remember seeing a few of you here and there from seeing these pictures.
Cherrynegra and Tati, any chance the two of you were over by Big Thunder Mountian on say Saturday the 11th? I may have the day wrong. And Cherry, did you have a baseball hat on backwards? And my wife did tell me she saw WDWMagic shirts roaming. Funny, I suggested cutting the sleeves off the shirts to keep cool. Guess that wasn't an issue eh Wannabebell? Again, sorry I missed the fun but I had to put my little ones desires first. :sohappy:

Nope! Sorry! Not me. The meet was the 4th and 5th. On the 4th it was at MGM. Maybe you can join the next one we put together. :wave:

Slipknot

disneytati said:
Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL It's Mike. Good to hear you're home safe and sound. And I'm glad I could make your visit a bit more fun for you. :wave:

I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drevil:

brich

Nope! Sorry! Not me. The meet was the 4th and 5th. On the 4th it was at MGM. Maybe you can join the next one we put together
Oh well. Thought I had a Cherrynegra sighting. :D I was at MGM on the 4th but didn't get over to RnRC in time. On the 5th I think I was at AK so I probably wouldn't have had any WDWMagic sightings. Bummer, I was so close yet.... :cry:

wannabeBelle

disneytati said:
Marie!!!! I miss you already... Yeah, he is considering the possibility of moving up there. I am thinking about International Program... what do you think?
ummm it is a possibility for you!!!! I think you'd love it. What about Mr Tati?? Also Id check with Foxfire to see what kind of pay, benefits etc they have!!! Belle

jaylenofan86

disneytati said:
Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! I was wondering when you were going to get home! I'm glad that I met you too! Too bad we could only hang out for one night because I had to catch a flight the next day! One day we'll hang out again! :D

PhotoDave219

disneytati said:
That was Dan ... he's cool. :D

disneytati

Static-X said:
LoL It's Mike. Good to hear you're home safe and sound. And I'm glad I could make your visit a bit more fun for you. :wave:

I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drevil:

:lol: That was really funny! A big guy, calling mommy at ToT!!! It was very cool meeting you, Mike. I hope we can all meet again!

HI ADAM!!!!!! Yeah, I agree... I wish we could have spent more time together. Maybe next time... I am seriously thinking of moving up there, so maybe we will see each other more often.

Yeah, Marie, I have already PMed Eric about info on the International Program. I met a brazilian guy last weekend (my aunt's friend), he said he can get Mauricio a job quickly, and he doesn't need to speak English (probably cleaning or painting..)

PhotoDave219 said:
That was Dan ... he's cool.

Yeah, he is. And the girls here saw that picture we took at MVMCP, and went like WOW!!!! What a cute guy! He took you home????? Oh, my!!!! :lol:

rosebud's mom

I am so disappointed to have missed ALL of you guys. We arrived at POR Saturaday evening, so weren't in the parks until Sunday. We spent most of that in the Magic Kingdom. I had my WDW Magic button on all day. It kept getting lots of comments, and I would ask if the person was a forum member, but struck out every time !

Belle, I tried leaving a message for you at the resort, but they said they couldn't find you......

Hopefully, I'll have better luck next time ! At any rate, Rosebud had a wonderful time as did the rest of the family.

wannabeBelle

rosebud's mom said:
I am so disappointed to have missed ALL of you guys. We arrived at POR Saturaday evening, so weren't in the parks until Sunday. We spent most of that in the Magic Kingdom. I had my WDW Magic button on all day. It kept getting lots of comments, and I would ask if the person was a forum member, but struck out every time !

Belle, I tried leaving a message for you at the resort, but they said they couldn't find you......

Hopefully, I'll have better luck next time ! At any rate, Rosebud had a wonderful time as did the rest of the family.
Apparently that seemed to kinda be the theme of the trip!!! I tried to reach Pam of Kingdom Konsultants who I knew was on property and they couldnt find her. I then tried to reach another girl from the Off Kilter Shrine, no luck there either!!! What was going on?? I tried to log onto WDWMagic at one point to retrieve my PM's so I could try to find you, but my log in was doing freaky stuff!!! It definteily wasnt meant to be!!! I Am glad you guys had a good time though!!! Belle

Sherm00

Looks like you guys had total fun. Wish I could have made it. unfortunitly my 18 month daughter is taking a huge chunk of our time right now. Just keep more pics coming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom