December 2011 Roll Call!

meganw1985

I know this is 10 months early, but I JUST booked my room with my 40% off PIN and I'm so excited I can't help myself!!! I'm almost positive I'm not the ONLY one with a trip planned for December! We are staying December 17-23 @ (unless we upgrade later) Port Orleans Riverside! First time here! Oh, and also first time trip for my fiance! It will have been over a YEAR since we've been, and I'm overjoyed with excitement!!! Time to start planning our dining!

disneymojo

Haven't nailed our dates down yet, but it is either going to be Dec. 3 to 13 or Dec. 10 to 22. We usually start out at CBR and end up at my parents DVC at AKL.

Upvote 0

switts

december 6-13 ASM first time for my son to see christmas there. he is already asking me everyday how many more days until we can go on a plane and see the castle

Upvote 0

switts

I didnt get any discount pins or anything like that. I had my aunt book it for me she is a passholder and a DVC member so she got me some discounts for the trip. Im always still waiting for the Pin Code email :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ArtieJim

Port Orleans Riverside, as well. December 25 - January 3.

Yep, go big or go home baby, can't wait to fight the masses at the NYC area airports on Christmas day and then do it for 10 days down at WDW. My girlfriend and I figure we had to do it once in our lifetime, so we're knocking at Christmas and New Year's (along with her birthday) all in one trip. We've had it booked since November '10 and we haven't been able to stop talking about it since.

Upvote 0

Disneygal1

I will be down there around the same time! That family and I will be camping at fort wilderness. Have fun! Before you know it, you'll be down there.

Upvote 0

meganw1985

Original Poster
I must have missed any discount pkgs for Dec. Are they available or has the special ended. Thanks in advance.

There haven't been any out yet that I am aware. We got a PIN in the mail.

Port Orleans Riverside, as well. December 25 - January 3.

Yep, go big or go home baby, can't wait to fight the masses at the NYC area airports on Christmas day and then do it for 10 days down at WDW. My girlfriend and I figure we had to do it once in our lifetime, so we're knocking at Christmas and New Year's (along with her birthday) all in one trip. We've had it booked since November '10 and we haven't been able to stop talking about it since.

You guys are INSANE! We did Spring Break in 2009 and I wanted to burn the place down half the time. I figure it will be comparable right before Christmas, but I'll be expecting it and have a nailed down plan first! Good luck! :wave:

Upvote 0

RobnRachal

279 days till we leave for Orlando 280 days till our Disney Cruise. . .We're hoping to add a Disney World stay to the end of that, but it hasn't happened yet. Working the numbers, waiting for a possible deal?? Haven't filed income taxes yet either :lookaroun Have to see what that damage is :veryconfu

Upvote 0

drew4sports

BLT Dec 7-11. Then 4 day cruise on the Dream!!!!!! Can't wait to see the christmas festivities! This will be our first disney cruise and we can't wait to see what the Dream has in store. DVC member since 2008.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom