December 2009 countdown and celebration

jewils

Dec 2-8th @ ASMu Family Suites

We were lucky to go during Spring Break (Poly) and are going back early December. Our oldest will be celebrating her 7th birthday. We can't wait! First time at the Family Suites, not quite the Poly but still should be a great time.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Going for our first Christmas trip 12/3-12/10! I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass out when I see the Osborne lights for the first time :lol:

Upvote 0

momofnine

Original Poster
They are absolutely beautiful! Love to get the hot chocolate, warm roasted nuts, walk along with the snow falling down, the music playing.... I can't wait!

Upvote 0

a2grafix

Dec. 11 through Dec. 16 at Shades of Green. First time December, third consecutive solo trip - Halloween, summer, and now December holidays.

Upvote 0

Spinky

Were on Our Honeymoon staying from 13th Dec to 28th with 2 nights in the AKL a treat from our parents and the rest in Pop Im so excited :xmas:

Upvote 0

fruitcake

Dec. 5-9...1st time at CBR. DD (3) cannot wait to see the princesses again, especially Ariel. I can't wait till we can make ADRs....who I am kidding....I can't wait to go either!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

111 days until my 4th in a row Christmas trip to the World. Exactly 3 weeks from today I can make my dining ressies! Going to try for a CP dinner package for the 1st time ever.

Upvote 0

MinnieSummer

We'll be there Dec 21 thru 26. Can't wait. I'm already planning my Christmas decor for the room -- 1 bedroom at BLT.

Of course, I'll be at the world in the middle of Sept. and again in the beginning of Dec. so I'm kind of lucky. But nothing beats WDW at Christmas.

Upvote 0

lovepooh

We will be at the POFQ Dec 3-11th. I can't wait never been to disney at Christmas time. I just want to do everything holiday related with my sons. My DH is excited to be showing the boys MK at a magical time of the year. We are thinking of surprising our older daughter who thinks she is not coming because its over her mid-terms :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom