December 2009 countdown and celebration

JCtheparrothead

We are there from Nov 27th to Dcecember 10th. 4 days at the Poly and then the rest at Bonnett Creek. Can't wait to have my whole family down there...all 18 of us.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

MickeyPalNick

18 days left

Only 18 days left. Last week we changed hotels from the Beach Club Resort to Animal Kingdom Lodge - Savanna room. The kids are going to love waking up and seeing the animals in the morning. I can't believe it's less than 20 days to go.

Upvote 0

TinkIce

12 days! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I can't wait until I'm walking down Main Street, getting ready to take that traditional first family picture in front of the Castle :xmas:

Upvote 0

DecWDW

14 days. Just think, two weeks from now, at this very time, I'll be running around like a nut, making sure I have everything packed and my house is squared away before I leave for the airport!

Upvote 0

Tater48

14 days. Just think, two weeks from now, at this very time, I'll be running around like a nut, making sure I have everything packed and my house is squared away before I leave for the airport!

11 days. In 2 weeks, I'll just be running around acting like a nut at one of the parks.:xmas::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom