December 2009 countdown and celebration

Tater48

29 more days. Looks like a lot of first time Christmas time visitors on here will be there in December. It will be our first time also to see all the decorations. :wave:

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

35 days to go. Got my DME packet yesterday, and the suitcase is on the spare bed. Trip to Walmart tonight to get the travel toiletries and the requisite new underwear.:lol:

Upvote 0

dixiepixie

I'm with you EPCOT Explorer...I loved the video! Totally excited about our Christmas trip and this just put us all over the top! Making a trip to the Disney Store today for some Christmas supplies and then over to the local movie theater to see Disney's A Christmas Carol...making a Disney Day of it for the whole family to get us in the mood. Will prob come home after the movie and watch past years home movies or trip planning dvd's to finish off the day!

YEAH....:sohappy:...heading to WDW in 43 Days for our first Christmas in The World!!!!!!!:xmas: Thank you for the clip EE! :wave:

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I'm with you EPCOT Explorer...I loved the video! Totally excited about our Christmas trip and this just put us all over the top! Making a trip to the Disney Store today for some Christmas supplies and then over to the local movie theater to see Disney's A Christmas Carol...making a Disney Day of it for the whole family to get us in the mood. Will prob come home after the movie and watch past years home movies or trip planning dvd's to finish off the day!

YEAH....:sohappy:...heading to WDW in 43 Days for our first Christmas in The World!!!!!!!:xmas: Thank you for the clip EE! :wave:

Saw it last night - terrific!! just a word of warning, a little intense for small children.

Upvote 0

jen2009

36 days to go!!!! Just got my info in the mail yesterday. :sohappy: Getting ready to unbury the suitcase and slowly start to gather things up to pack.:xmas:

Upvote 0

momofnine

Original Poster
35 days to go. Got my DME packet yesterday, and the suitcase is on the spare bed. Trip to Walmart tonight to get the travel toiletries and the requisite new underwear.:lol:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL: Glad to know that someone else packs like we do... brand new from Walmart!!! WOW, EPCOT Explorer...That IASW link is Awesome!!

Upvote 0

Mystic

21 days to go not including today!! We'll be celebrating my mom's 60th birthday during our first stay at the Poly!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom