De-Vine Schedule????

rlaeromech

Original Poster
I have seen her twice and my wife has only seen her once. I know where she comes out but does anyone know when?

Is it just random?

Thanks

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Her appearance times and location will be listed on the times guide. When she is appearing there she will appear for multiple shows per day.

kjd469

Maybe it's me that's out of the loop, but I thought De-Vine left AK a few years ago. I go a couple times each year and have not seen her for several years...My kids would be thrilled to hear of her return. If anyone knows for sure if De-Vine is back at AK please let us know.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Maybe it's me that's out of the loop, but I thought De-Vine left AK a few years ago. I go a couple times each year and have not seen her for several years...My kids would be thrilled to hear of her return. If anyone knows for sure if De-Vine is back at AK please let us know.

Yep shes there :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I saw her there just a few days ago so she is indeed there. Could you possibly be mistaking her for the human statue that used to be in Italy at Epcot. Her contract was not renewed a couple of years ago.

fizzle75

De-Vine is awesome!

100_2058.jpg

100_2057.jpg

...and she's kinda hot too.:lookaroun

rlaeromech

Original Poster
wow! I really thought this would be a 3 post thread. When? Then! Thanks!
But now we got pics, fellow fans and even Steve! LOL!
Thanks for the links all and the pics. SHe is really cool if you haven't seen her to anyone else visiting this thread.

kjd469

Definitely not thinking of the Epcot "statue". However, since I had heard she was no longer there, we didn't really look for her. Going in Sept. for Free Dining...will definitely check for her schedule...Thanks!

Mickey&Minnie

She camouflages well. She may have been there and you just walked right past her.

MissM

I saw her yesterday. Very cool as usual. Hard to miss though since she drew a considerable crowd. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom