DDE card?

hokielutz

It seems like the poster with the habit of performing actions that are against the rules of the Mouse is just another drive-by poster. I am really looking forward to the next year when the cost to renew my DDE goes up by $10 because there is too much fraudulent abuses of the card. Or worse... the card may some time be given the axe and discounts for the AP pass will be reduced to much smaller percentages.

Anyways my DDE card has paid for itself 4 times over. I saved $120 and $90 during two separate dinners at the California Grill last year. This doesn't even count the other resort & park restaurants we've frequented. Its wonderful and I'm looking forward to using for one more week in May.

PKD

Is there a max amount of money saved on the DDE card per experiance or a year? Meaning, each card can only "save" so much a year?

Nut4Disney

We've had one for 2 yrs now and 5 trips, we've easily saved $400-500 on meals. In addition we are able to valet free at deluxe resorts, and we save on PI tix also.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Please don't be jealous or harsh I am like the 100 people on ebay selling tickets, but don't be mad since I thought of it first. And yes the name is on it but if they never ask for ID then the name really doesn't matter

Well, using that thought process (or lack thereoff) I can just walk up to you, take cash out of your pocket and take it for myself since it doesnt have your name on it.....I like that Idea. :rolleyes:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Good luck getting someone to buy it :)

BTW- If you use it 3 times, it doesn't necessarily pay for itself. Tell the truth in your auction.

If you spend at least $350 on meals, pre-tax & pre-gratuity, THEN it pays for itself... but some some thriftier WDW guests, that $350 may take closer to 10 meals.

And don't go telling a longstanding member who happens to be a friend of most of the boards to get a life when you have 5 posts and no history here .

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Good luck getting someone to buy it :)

BTW- If you use it 3 times, it doesn't necessarily pay for itself. Tell the truth in your auction.

If you spend at least $350 on meals, pre-tax & pre-gratuity, THEN it pays for itself... but some some thriftier WDW guests, that $350 may take closer to 10 meals.

And don't go telling a longstanding member who happens to be a friend of most of the boards to get a life when you have 5 posts and no history here .

Well, if you go to V&A's three evenings in a row...:rolleyes:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
If you go to V&A's 3 evenings in a row, then you don't need the card

DisneyMusician2

If you aren't an AP holder, can you still ge the card? Does it save you more money than the Dining Plan? Because I am a HUGE proponent of the dining plan on my trips down.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you aren't an AP holder, can you still ge the card? Does it save you more money than the Dining Plan? Because I am a HUGE proponent of the dining plan on my trips down.

Only AP holders or residents of Florida.

I've used Dining Plan before and will be using DDE for the first time shortly. Comparing the two is difficult, because they apply to different things. DDP gets you one TS, one CS and one snack per night of your stay for a fixed amount. DDE gets you 20% off the entire dining bill regardless of how many meals you eat over the course of a year and includes alcohol and any food not normally included in DDP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom