DCL Picture Of The Day

Ariel484

13-09_CruiseEdit_178.jpg

Ariel484

What time of day, and which day of your cruise were these pictures taken? Embarkation Day? The only time I saw it this empty was about 6:30am... Nice pictures!
Thank you! :)

Yep, Embarkation day. We were in the 11:30 group and the time stamp on the above picture puts it at 12:03PM. This was my first (and certainly not last!) cruise and I've been told by the experts here that right after embarkation is the only time the pools are empty (except for 6:30AM like you say) - boy were they right! So I made sure to take advantage of that empty time as much as possible.

FlyTriPacer

Enchanted Garden on Embarkation Day. I turned around and we had caught and were passing the Carnival ship that left first. Fairly certain we went by the Royal Caribbean ship too. Not only is Disney the coolest line, they're fast too!

image.jpg

PS -I know there are a lot of variables in the passing of ships...

FlyTriPacer

That's the movie room, right? It was so funny when we toured thru there with my brother and his 2 teen girls he pulled them in the room and said, "You do not come in this room if there's boys in here. Got it?" LOLOLOL!!!

I just asked my son what room it is and he said it's the DJ room, whatever that is. Glad I read your post after our cruise... Fortunately the kids still enjoy teasing each other when one of them likes somebody (an alarm for the parents). I probably would have sounded a lot like your brother if I'd had time to think (they were leading me all over the place).

sweetpee_1993

I just asked my son what room it is and he said it's the DJ room, whatever that is. Glad I read your post after our cruise... Fortunately the kids still enjoy teasing each other when one of them likes somebody (an alarm for the parents). I probably would have sounded a lot like your brother if I'd had time to think (they were leading me all over the place).
Oh my brother is just super protective. He always swore his girls wouldn't date until they were 30....yet his 16 yro's long-time boyfriend is a freshman at Auburn University this year. LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom