Darth Vader Meet N Greets at Disney-MGM?

Kman101

Original Poster
I took a spur of the moment trip today and was surprised to see Darth Vader out doing meet and greets near Star Tours! I apologize if this was posted before but wow was it a nice surprise. He was with a Storm Trooper.

Later I went on Star Tours and Darth came right to the line and stood there for a bit, which was pretty cool too, haha. Are they increasing the Star Wars presence?

Here's a picture:
MGMAugust26th2007012.jpg

In Star Tours:
MGMAugust26th2007016.jpg

duck_daddy

This was being done in April as well, however I didn't think it was new. I thought that had been a character meet and greet spot for quite some time. There in that little alcove between Star Tours and Tatooine Traders(sp?). It was however great to see him out when we were there. My son loves Darth! :cool:

Kman101

Original Poster
I guess I missed him before then? I wasn't sure how frequent it was. Probably more so during busier times, I would imagine, but it's cool regardless. Just thought I'd share, haha.

DisneyGigi

He and a Storm Trooper scared me to death at Star Tours in February. We saw them walking on the platform while waiting in line, once we were ready to board I thought they were statues they were so still and then they statred following us... It was funny!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom