Dang, drunkytown has been moved.....

mouse_luv

Exactly what @Mickey81 said. F&W is Sept 25-Nov 16. They end it before they decorate for Christmas and the Thanksgiving crowds show up.

Last edited:

mousehockey37

In all fairness, any night at EPCOT can be fairly entertaining with the drinkers... We were there in early September last year before F&W when they were starting to set up the kiosks and at night, there were still a decent amount of intoxicated guests that were trying to pick fights and whatnot...

So to have an event that is Food & Wine, it's almost a given that the intoxication level will be higher amongst guests.

Boardwalker

Original Poster
It's fun, you can get drunk at Epcot without Drunkytown going on. 20 dollar beer a plenty. I just think it's a fun event. As is the garden and flower festival. I agree with the weekend nights during the Drunkytown spectacular. Probably want to avoid those.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
It's fun, you can get drunk at Epcot without Drunkytown going on. 20 dollar beer a plenty. I just think it's a fun event. As is the garden and flower festival. I agree with the weekend nights during the Drunkytown spectacular. Probably want to avoid those.
Probably why it's not actually Drunkytown....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom