D23 - What a joke.

MinnieWaffles

Disagree...

And Disneyland is superior for the simple fact they haven’t abandoned/limited the patrons ceiling for how much they can do in one day.

Wdw is still woefully behind on the amount of capacity on its attractions - which is the point of going there. It’s now bogged down in a reservation system that drives upsells.

I’m ok with IP. But instead of taking 4 years to build ratatouille(l (a clone...by the way)...build 3 good IP rides in 5 years

Standby lines are open all day, you could always try those if you can't get a fastpass...

BlakeW39

How many attractions did we lose? It's still underdeveloped and needs more capacity.

We should be grateful to pay north of $115 for a park that barely cracks double digit attractions.

Exactly. I hate when people say that we should be grateful to Disney for anything; we are paying them, they're not giving anything to us but rather they are over charging for an under invested park. And we pay them for it. So they should be grateful to us and get their you-know-what together.

We need to complain as loudly as possible until they are where they need to be, until they get there - or they won't. And then keep pushing them because they can't just stop and let it rot again.

Raineman

Exactly. I hate when people say that we should be grateful to Disney for anything; we are paying them, they're not giving anything to us but rather they are over charging for an under invested park. And we pay them for it. So they should be grateful to us and get their you-know-what together.

We need to complain as loudly as possible until they are where they need to be, until they get there - or they won't. And then keep pushing them because they can't just stop and let it rot again.
Or, you could not give them any of your money, and find another place to spend your entertainment dollar. Why is Disney the only vacation option? Why would you keep giving them your money, but decide to complain so they might change? Makes no sense. If I don’t like what I’m getting for my money, I go elsewhere, not complain about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom