News D23 Expo 2022

Door Coaster

Will there be a list of all the wdw announcements? Every refresh of this thread gives me worse angina.
WDW:

New fireworks show in 2023 - goodbye Enchantment! Will likely be something like HEA, and will reuse the anthem
Tron early Spring 2023
A new figment Meet and Greet
Goodbye Harmonious! Something new coming 2023
Two major projects. One behind BTMR either Coco, Encanto or Disney Villains. One in Dinoland either Zootopia or Moana.

Animator_Alex

Alright. Now that they said all that ON STAGE. If they dont follow through with that, it'll be the biggest blunder in Disney history. No way they show that on stage at D23 and legit have no plans for it. I think them saying it was just concepts was all for show.

BubbaisSleep

While the AK & MK additions sound exciting, they literally are so blue sky they were literally throwing things at the wall to see if they stick. It was like a “What if” seminar for new imagineering students.

danv3

WDW:

New fireworks show in 2023 - goodbye Enchantment! Will likely be something like HEA, and will reuse the anthem
Two major projects. One behind BTMR either Coco, Encanto or Disney Villains. One in Dinoland either Zootopia or Moana.

Except only the first three items on your list were actually announced. The other two were some ideas they chatted about for 10 minutes.

LSLS

WDW:

Tron early Spring 2023
Neither of those two projects were announced at all. They were spitballing if they did make those changes.

SirLink

You see at this point I could even see in the next year them doing a vote via Disney+ to see which land you want built - then if its bad they can just blame it on 'their biggest fans'

mightynine

Alright. Now that they said all that ON STAGE. If they dont follow through with that, it'll be the biggest blunder in Disney history. No way they show that on stage at D23 and legit have no plans for it. I think them saying it was just concepts was all for show.
This company had constantly announced things over the years that never happened. It won’t matter one bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom