News D23 Expo 2019

The_Jobu

This shirt or a different one?
View attachment 404444

Exclusive merch is one of the big draws of D23 so no I don’t think they ever go out except for resellers.

Hey get out of my head wizard!!!

That's the one. I love it. Not enough to give an ebay scalper 500% markup for it, but I do love it.

Bummer it wont come to the parks but I get it, it's supposed to be exclusive, that's probably the appeal. Ah well.

Mike S

Hey get out of my head wizard!!!

That's the one. I love it. Not enough to give an ebay scalper 500% markup for it, but I do love it.

Bummer it wont come to the parks but I get it, it's supposed to be exclusive, that's probably the appeal. Ah well.
Well I posted that picture in this thread before so I assumed that’s the one you saw ;)

It is a pretty nice shirt. Thinking about it now I probably should’ve gotten more at the expo than just the one shirt for myself. Could’ve payed off my trip with eBay 🤣

Figments Friend

Probably a dumb question, but other than bits and pieces on ebay, does d23 merch ever make its way to the parks?

Usually I'm not a big merch guy, but I saw an Epcot shirt there that looked amazing. Curious if I should just get it out of my head now.

Yes, i have seen D23 event merch for sale at Disneyland's 'Disneyana' art / collecibles shop post-event.
I visited the Park during a trip to California in 2017, and was stunned to find a lot of the Epcot 'retro' merch that was exclusive for a event earlier that year.
It was a nice surprise...picked up a really nice shirt i would not have otherwise been able to get.

:)

-

The_Jobu

Yes, i have seen D23 event merch for sale at Disneyland's 'Disneyana' art / collecibles shop post-event.
I visited the Park during a trip to California in 2017, and was stunned to find a lot of the Epcot 'retro' merch that was exclusive for a event earlier that year.
It was a nice surprise...picked up a really nice shirt i would not have otherwise been able to get.

:)

-

Interesting... Verrrrrrrry interesting.

I'll have to keep my eyes open next time I'm in WDW.

CalebS

Is it possible they held back things to have stuff to announce when Universal makes announcements about their upcoming park?

TrainsOfDisney

Well I posted that picture in this thread before so I assumed that’s the one you saw ;)

It is a pretty nice shirt. Thinking about it now I probably should’ve gotten more at the expo than just the one shirt for myself. Could’ve payed off my trip with eBay 🤣

No joke. the camp shirts in Mickey’s of Glendale are selling for double the price. I only got one, which I intend to keep, I should have gotten one of each to sell to pay for the trip!

Now I know why they were enforcing 1 of each design at the registers (the people next to me had to put stuff back).

crazgurl

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but in the photo from D23 that is on the home page to this web site (the one where all the characters are on stage), it's bugging me, who the heck are the 2 girls beside mickey/in front of Aladdin? I keep seeing this photo every time I land on this site and I feel like I should recognize them but don't!

Dwebble

Is it possible they held back things to have stuff to announce when Universal makes announcements about their upcoming park?
They'll have a long wait if so- it's going to be years before Universal makes any more concrete announcements for Epic Universe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom