News D23 Expo 2017

wdwfan4ver

Also, what do you guys think about them name dropping Spiderman when talking about Marvel Land? I always knew that the big 3 rides would be Avengers, Guardians and Spiderman, but I'm still excited to see what they can do with the property!
I am not surprised they named dropped Spiderman. Spiderman is one of the most well known Marvel Characters for decades. I remembered wearing a Spiderman Halloween Custom back in the 1980's when I was a kid. Spiderman also was the first Marvel Character in a video game back in the 1980s when it came out for the Atari 2600.

rnese

No mention of:
1. Where they're going to reintroduce the Big, blue sorcerer's hat.

2. Updates on the Tangled restrooms.

3. Addition of the new National Treasure attraction, replacing American Adventure in World Showcase, where we join Benjamin Gates as he STEALS THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE!

4. Addition of Lucasland to MK, complete with a retheming of Speedway to American Graffiti.

Or, 5. New Horseshoe pits, Corn hole, and Bocci courts in the MK hub.

This was a major, major disappointment!
I'm going to Legoland! Good day!

Brer Oswald

I am not surprised they named dropped Spiderman. Spiderman is one of the most well known Marvel Characters for decades. I remembered wearing a Spiderman Halloween Custom back in the 1980's when I was a kid. Spiderman also was the first Marvel Character in a video game back in the 1980s when it came out for the Atari 2600.
I wasn't surprised, but it seems like a lot of people seem to believe that Disney will never be able to do anything with Spiderman in the parks. Maybe it's because of the Sony deal, maybe the Universal deal, but I think it's very much possible to not only include Spiderman in here, but it's very possible he will get his own ride.

Cmdr_Crimson

I was going to mention that but I completely forgot. The whole theatre idea of watching a Mickey Mouse cartoon premiere and then going along for the ride gives me vibes from that short. I used to watch that cartoon hundreds of times when I was younger!

It'd be fun to see if they will make it look like it was in Mickey's Gala Premier....
Gala.jpg

ChrisFL

Premium Member
It's funny seeing the promo shot for the TRON attraction as it only shows the outdoor section, so either it will be a VERY Short ride, or they've decided not to show how the building is going to look :p

Edit: upon second look it does seem the building IS there, it blended in with the water at first in the background, but I do think the building area seems still a bit smaller than it will be in real life.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
False alarm, an underrated gem is here to stay, even if we have to deal with movie sneak peeks instead of the film about Walt's history

No, it wasn't a false alarm. It was you listening to people from a different site and not listening to our insiders on this site. We tried to tell you it wasn't in jeopardy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom