News D23 Expo 2017

wdwfan4ver

Unless you have park hopper.
I already I know, but it very debatable that is it worth park hopping this park depending on the group's interests. I know a group that actually couldn't do 3 out of the 4 rides due to medical issues and are experienced WDW guests.

The other thing is telling guests that never went to WDW before to park hop is a bad thing without experiencing the parks before. That gives that newbie guest a bad impression of the theme park.

Casper Gutman

I would absolutely love it if, to troll Disney, Uni responds to D23 by announcing Nintendo land will be packed with AAs, green lights an AA-based Secret Lives of Pets, reveals that the new Potter ride will be mostly AAs (all firm rumors), and then adds a couple more AA rides for good measure.

I can dream... and it might happen!

Screeeeeeeenzzzzzz....

Wishing Star

:eek:
Dumbo Revealed!!!:)
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2017/07/147119_RH6_9058-630x420.jpg

story
"Disney’s new live-action feature film “Dumbo” introduces Holt Farrier (Farrell), a former circus star who finds his life turned upside down when he returns from the war. Circus owner Max Medici (DeVito) enlists Holt to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already struggling circus. But when Holt’s children (Parker and Hobbins) discover that Dumbo can fly, persuasive entrepreneur V.A.Vandevere (Keaton) and an aerial artist named Colette Marchant (Green) swoop in to make the peculiar pachyderm a star."

PizzaPlanet

I'm sorry, "Pixar Pier" has to be the dumbest thing out of the entire presentation. First GotG Mission: Cash Grab at DCA and now this? Did they not just spend big bucks renovating Paradise Pier into a charming boardwalk from the early 20th century? What will become of the recently redone rides like Goofy's Sky School and Silly Symphony Swings? Please tell me they aren't touching Mickey's Fun Wheel! At least I got to visit DLR in 2015 before they started making these awful decisions.

becca_

:eek:
Dumbo Revealed!!!:)
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2017/07/147119_RH6_9058-630x420.jpg

story
"Disney’s new live-action feature film “Dumbo” introduces Holt Farrier (Farrell), a former circus star who finds his life turned upside down when he returns from the war. Circus owner Max Medici (DeVito) enlists Holt to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already struggling circus. But when Holt’s children (Parker and Hobbins) discover that Dumbo can fly, persuasive entrepreneur V.A.Vandevere (Keaton) and an aerial artist named Colette Marchant (Green) swoop in to make the peculiar pachyderm a star."
This looks soooo creepy to me for some reason

becca_

I'm sorry, "Pixar Pier" has to be the dumbest thing out of the entire presentation. First GotG Mission: Cash Grab at DCA and now this? Did they not just spend big bucks renovating Paradise Pier into a charming boardwalk from the early 20th century? What will become of the recently redone rides like Goofy's Sky School and Silly Symphony Swings? Please tell me they aren't touching Mickey's Fun Wheel! At least I got to visit DLR in 2015 before they started making these awful decisions.
If you look at the concept art it says Pixar Fun Wheel :facepalm:

ChrisFL

Premium Member

Agreed 100%, it felt like a "oh, we haven't forgotten about fans of DCA"....with what seemed to be a hastily thrown together idea and no actual substance other than re-theming AGAIN what's already there? IMO they should have not announced it unless they had something of substance actually changing, and the name is terrible.

mhaftman7

Looking at the lineup of movies until 2019 I really do feel like the Disney movie bubble could burst hard.

Generic marvel movie, Star Wars movie, Pixar sequel, live action remake. Rinse. Repeat. Rinse. Repeat.

Will people get sick of it?

Generic Marvel Movie? They keep getting better like they are trying to one up each other. Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, INFINITY WAR, Antman and The Wasp, Captain Marvel, Avengers 4, and Spider-Man 2 ALL come out before/slightly after Galaxy's Edge opens.

Episode 8 and the Han Solo movie?

Lion King, Aladdin, Dumbo? I mean I doubt any will top Malificent, but man that's a good lineup and Disney Studios will make a ton of coin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom