News D23 Expo 2017

Jbres_

What is the likelihood of other superhero attractions coming to FW with this new theming that is planned? Is it still a big no because of Universal? Or could we possibly get Doctor Strange and some Captain Marvel going on here?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Have we heard anything more about whether Rat spells the end of Impressions? I'm guessing yes, and yes it is a very old film, but I would still be bummed to see it go. To me it's an essential part of the ambiance of the France pavilion.

From what we have seen in the permit drawings, it is possible this could be built without any disruption to the existing pavilion.

Tavernacle12

Have we heard anything more about whether Rat spells the end of Impressions? I'm guessing yes, and yes it is a very old film, but I would still be bummed to see it go. To me it's an essential part of the ambiance of the France pavilion.

My fingers are crossed that it stays. The evidence for that is with Mickey and Guardians they said when rides would close to accommodate them, and there's no closing notice whatsoever for Rat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom