News D23 Expo 2017

ChrisFL

Premium Member
And so, it begins.....

:cool:

-

cfe.gif

giphy.gif

I'm more excited about this D23 than I have been for the past several years...I think seeing the outcome of Pandora is a big part of that.

Chef Mickey

If the Tron coaster becomes a thing, I will be annoyed. More annoyed than GotG in the Energy Pavillion. That's saying something.

But, if they're going to be be adding launch coasters in three of the parks, I think they should take advantage of a one-time golden opportunity. Add a launch coaster to DAK, and market it as four new launch coasters coming to all four parks. An extra cringeworthy idea would be to say something like "we're launching our way to the 50th at WDW" or "we're launching our way to a bright future ahead."

Boom! Crowds will pour in like never before!

I take it that's not the plan, and I think it's a sorely missed opportunity.

And Marvel Land? California is still a state, you know?
Guardians, Tron, and the slinky ride? I'm not sure we can even count that third one. I'm so not excited about Toy Story Land. Tell me why I'm wrong!

BTW, I guess nothing would be cringey about 4 NEW rides. I'll take anything at this point.

maroonmol

I don't normally follow these convention announcements, but I am so excited for everything at D23! I can't wait to find out how accurate everything rumoured is. I have such high expectations after Pandora for these announcements, I just hope they live up to the hype.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom