News D23 Expo 2017

Cmdr_Crimson

I was just thinking how much more space they would have if this convention was moved to Orlando. They would have over double the floor space!

Edit: and I wouldn't need to buy a plane ticket!

Problem is....Orange County Convention center is further out of the way from Disney and being fairly close to Universal...Making it more difficult..unless they had a Convention center on Disney Property it could work...

Wishing Star

dumbo_tim_burton_h_2017.jpg

WhatJaneSays

Problem is....Orange County Convention center is further out of the way from Disney and being fairly close to Universal...Making it more difficult..unless they had a Convention center on Disney Property it could work...
They have a convention center on property, more than one. The space is just not all together in one location.

But ... with the known and rumored future additions to the ESPN sports complex WDW could probably hold D23 there without much issue, aside from the having to brave the unpredictable weather when you wanted to go from building to building.

JoeCamel

They have a convention center on property, more than one. The space is just not all together in one location.

But ... with the known and rumored future additions to the ESPN sports complex WDW could probably hold D23 there without much issue, aside from the having to brave the unpredictable weather when you wanted to go from building to building.
The Cali boyz would never stand for it. The only thing WDW has going for it are the parks, the rest of TWDC operation is in Cali and D23 is more than just parks.

Rider

The biggest issue I think is that all the executives and directors and movie stars are in LA. It's much easier for Disney to get all the Avengers to show up at an event in LA than getting them to go to Florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom