News D23 Expo 2017

brb1006

Bryan Bishop‏Verified account @bcbishop now9 seconds ago
Sean Bailey announces casting for live-action Aladdin. Mena Massoud in the lead, Naomi Scott as female lead, and Will Smith as the Genie.
giphy.gif

Rodan75

It's a pretty cool trailer with a good use of music, but parts seem iffy. If I would bet I am going to say it is going to be bad, but it's sometimes better to just wait a see. Oprah seems like an odd casting though, but I know nothing about a Wrinkle In Time, so maybe it would work. If reviews are good I'll probably see it.

Disney has a job ahead of them, getting the marketing on this correct. I can see where folks are concerned about it, esp after T:L, JCoM and Tomorrowland. But this looks like good Disney material, at the right time of the year at a good budget.

It's a pretty cool trailer with a good use of music, but parts seem iffy. If I would bet I am going to say it is going to be bad, but it's sometimes better to just wait a see. Oprah seems like an odd casting though, but I know nothing about a Wrinkle In Time, so maybe it would work. If reviews are good I'll probably see it.

Is a wrinkle in time a book?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom