D23 Expo 2015

Sam Magic

Did anyone else see this amazing concept art...or is it a few pages back and I missed it?
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2015/08/8_15_WDI_003-800x400.jpg
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2015/08/8_15_WDI_002-630x355.jpg
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2015/08/8_15_WDI_001-630x291.jpg​

TP2000

I'm in line...banded like a tagged animal in a cattle pen, awaiting entry into the big Hall 23.

There is a real electricity down here in the basement of the ACC.
Folks seem buzzed.
Perhaps more shall be revealed in greater detail regarding DHS.

I'm so happy for you! I keep thinking about you and am sending you good thoughts when I read a cranky report of lines and crowds at the Expo. But obviously your sunny disposition is keeping the bad luck away. Have fun at the Parks presentation, and we'll look forward to reading your post-show report.

Cmdr_Crimson

56160386.jpg

Jahona

Figments Friend

I'm so happy for you! I keep thinking about you and am sending you good thoughts when I read a cranky report of lines and crowds at the Expo. But obviously your sunny disposition is keeping the bad luck away. Have fun at the Parks presentation, and we'll look forward to reading your post-show report.

Very sweet of you to say that,TP.
I am feeling worn down by the heat now ( new temp record set at Long Beach today, I heard...99 degrees! ) but trying to keep the motivation and stamina going.
Seeing Tony last night at the evening panel made it worthwhile so far, but I will confess my energy level is in flux.
Still having a good time though.

Are you here yet?
We should meet up!

JohnD

We have a dedicated thread up for the Star Wars news - so lets use that for any more discussion on that one, and we'll leave this D23 thread open for everything that is to come.

Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Is there a live feed to watch Parks and Resorts or will we just have to wait for the news to dribble out? (Although I'm sure the WDWMagic crack staff will be on the case sending news our way ASAP!)

radiohost

Final Predictions?

1. Announcing the new name for Hollywood Studios

2. Announcing the new film to Soarin

3. Ride details for Avatar

4. Frontierland Expansion (surprise)

5. New Magic Kingdom fireworks show.

TP2000

Are you here yet?
We should meet up!

I'm not there, no. I have to admit this heatwave is too much for me and I'm holed up at home in the air conditioning. It's 94 in Villa Park! :eek:

I'm not even sure I'll go to the Expo tomorrow as I may try to escape down to a relatives place in La Jolla for a few days until the heatwave ends on Tuesday.

But I'm glad you got into the Parks presentation, then go back to the hotel and have a lemonade! You deserve it.

SomeInternetGuy

Final Predictions?

1. Announcing the new name for Hollywood Studios

2. Announcing the new film to Soarin

3. Ride details for Avatar

4. Frontierland Expansion (surprise)

5. New Magic Kingdom fireworks show.

Those things would be nice, but realistically:

1.) Brief Star Wars details/time frame for both coasts.

2.) Marvel at DL.

3.) Generic DHS News (new name, Pixar place)

4.) Avatar details.

5.) Brief Frozen details.

Hoping for more though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom