D23 Expo 2015

SirLink

Considering that is about 4 years away in not to concerned...I imagine more well be dropped in the former DHS before then to keep us busy

When I went to school 4 years would be around 2019 ... 6 years for a Star Wars Land to be fully finished at DHS is kinda bad.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
This is a terrific announcement! Now, please lets not take 5 years to construct. This is a smart and bold move for Imagineering and I'm looking forward to seeing it! Would love some of the parks panel to surprise us with anything about Epcot. Although that's highly unlikely.

Well, Epcot is getting 350 million, isnt it?

note2001

Still hoping they announce an expansion to Pixar Place. Since so many cookie-cutter like rides have already been created for other parks around the world, they could add a handful of these to DHS reasonably fast to keep the masses happy while taking their time to work on SW Land.

SJFPKT

Is this just for size comparison? I can't imagine they won't use the LMA and backlot area for this.

The rumors here by the people in the know was Echo Lake, Current area and Streets of America for Starwars and Pixar getting LMA and backlot tour area. You would have to ask them, I just go off what I read.

parker4fm

So stick a fork in Toontown.
Sorry, Phillip...;)

Lee: do you think Disneyland will get a full Tomorrowland revamp due to this? I'm imagining Star Tours will either be relocated to new land or replaced by something Marvel? It's hard to think they wouldn't clean that area up as part of this...

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Marvel may get its Disneyland announcement it may not, with a 14 acre Star Wars land going in not sure where anything Marvel is going to go as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom