D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

FigmentFan82

numbering lets you know ultimately how many of that particular print we made and distributed. it has value because it adds value. 100 vs 1000 of something instantly can assist in appraisal of valuation down the line. and as for not trusting the numbers, lol put the tin foil back on your head

Ddad4

Were there many that did not distribute the full run?

Play? Harmonious? Others?

Thought we would eventually see those reappear online or in Epcot to clear them out.

trainplane3

I am interested to see what both of you guys think of the new inks. As well as see them for myself.
Someone else passed along that the next ones (Land and Seas?) should have much better quality pictures taken for ShopDisney as well so people will be less confused about what they're going to get. They're learning as they go.

Credit to SD for working (albeit it slowly) to make things better.

trainplane3

Well just opened my moana poster... has a crease through the epcot at the bottom probably no chance of getting it replaced right?
Go here and fill out the form: https://www.cyclopsprintworks.com/pages/contact-us
It may take a few days to get a response especially since it's almost the weekend. They'd want to know too in case it was a packing mistake. That way it can be avoided in the future.

If they can't help, go to ShopDisney and request a refund.

Mesa Azul

Yeah, I wouldn't assume they can't replace it. They were able to replace some posters from the more limited run. I would imagine they have some extras just for this reason. Just reach out to them and they should be able to help.

trainplane3

So time to come back a happier subject to talk about, posters! Moana just arrived today instead of last Friday.
oWz2kWm.jpg

N2Y0XVm.jpg
RKdqLid.jpg
QxstsxZ.jpg

It is quite difficult to photograph these and get the effect of the inks. It looks incredible in person and this is one of the more boring ones in this series. The water shines along with the titles but everything else is in a matte finish. The "slight" increase in size easily dwarfs the original run, it's massive.

The future looks bright with this new series and this is only the first one. Later ones will be even better.

Surferboy567

So time to come back a happier subject to talk about, posters! Moana just arrived today instead of last Friday.
oWz2kWm.jpg

N2Y0XVm.jpg
RKdqLid.jpg
QxstsxZ.jpg

It is quite difficult to photograph these and get the effect of the inks. It looks incredible in person and this is one of the more boring ones in this series. The water shines along with the titles but everything else is in a matte finish. The "slight" increase in size easily dwarfs the original run, it's massive.

The future looks bright with this new series and this is only the first one. Later ones will be even better.
I am very impressed with these, it’s hard to see in pictures but I think you did a good job showing off the effect.

FigmentFan82

oWz2kWm.jpg

N2Y0XVm.jpg
RKdqLid.jpg
QxstsxZ.jpg

Looks great, can't wait to see mine which arrived today. Any idea how many they ended up selling?

trainplane3

I am very impressed with these, it’s hard to see in pictures but I think you did a good job showing off the effect.
Thanks. Pictures should be much better for LS and Land when they go live on ShopDisney.
Looks great, can't wait to see mine which arrived today. Any idea how many they ended up selling?
No specifics, only a rough idea. But like anything else numbers related (attendance, etc), that stays secret.

FigmentFan82

Very pleased with the Moana poster. The new inks really pop in person. Very excited for a few other ones down the line (mainly Imagination)

Me admiring the new inks...

https://media.tenor.com/images/a84ef74d6c1b0c5cd4a2db8f3c128265/tenor.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom