D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

projectgamma

They ship orders of 4 first, then 3, then 2, and lastly singles. Just how they do stuff.

Orders go from SD to Cyclops once SD approves the orders. So lots of delays there.
Thanks. I just do not trust shopdisney anymore. I have had too many issues with them and too much of a headache.

Last edited:

trainplane3

Thanks. I just do not trust shopdisney anymore. I have had too many issues with them.
Oh, no one does honestly. SD is pretty terrible all the way around. Some people have orders "In progress" for over 3 months without ever hearing anything. Sometimes they'll ship, sometimes they never do. And that's with stuff handled directly by SD, not this method of dropshipping.

projectgamma

Oh, no one does honestly. SD is pretty terrible all the way around. Some people have orders "In progress" for over 3 months without ever hearing anything. Sometimes they'll ship, sometimes they never do. And that's with stuff handled directly by SD, not this method of dropshipping.
It is sad when the dropshipping is more efficient than through them directly.

projectgamma

The shipping charges are beyond ridiculous — outrageous! They need to include lube with the orders. I ordered all four separately this time around so I could at least get a few mailing tubes out of them.

Sorry I guess I vented way too much. It is not my intention to scare people. I do hope everyone gets theirs and I hope they experience no issues along the way.
Good Luck everyone and may the posters be in everyone's favor.

Last edited:

trainplane3

Sorry I guess I vented way too much. It is not my intention to scare people. I do hope everyone gets theirs and I hope they experience no issues along the way.
Good Luck everyone and may the posters be in everyone's favor.
Oh. Meh. It's all good. You aren't the first one SD made mad and you won't be the last.

I still can’t figure out how to get orders to show up without adding them. I opened one of the accounts with the UPS app.
I have my address in UPS in two different ways. It's always worked without issue for me. Same for FedEx too. I'll have to take a look at it again and see if I can figure out what makes it work for me and not you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom