D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Mesa Azul

My posters did show up today. Day late, but earlier than the updated estimate. The tube looked like it had been dredged through muck. Dirtiest one I’ve received by far, but 100% intact and posters are fine :cool:

Glad Disney pulled this one off in the end. It might be the last poster release for a while, but at least it was smooth and pretty uneventful. I’ll take it.

New to the group (right at the end... I know) but have been following the saga since mid October and wanted to thank everyone that posted tips and provided some humor. Was able to snag a few of the last drops and still hunting for some others. Had some good laughs from everyone's posts about the highly efficient and effective SD system. Not far from the parks and will keep on the lookout if any rumored leftovers or another non-limited edition run make any appearances in Epcot or elsewhere.

Mesa Azul

Anyone know what the deal is with the new art set showing up on eBay:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

There are probably a few others from Epcot, but looks like several from Magic Kingdom and Disneyland. I had to snag one of the Horizons, still cheap-ish, but the Figment and KK are signed editions and $$$. I cannot find any info at all on these. I'm guessing they're park only?

DreamfinderGuy

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

There are probably a few others from Epcot, but looks like several from Magic Kingdom and Disneyland. I had to snag one of the Horizons, still cheap-ish, but the Figment and KK are signed editions and $$$. I cannot find any info at all on these. I'm guessing they're park only?
I saw the Imagination one a year or two ago in the parks. Horizons and KK are new to me.

trainplane3

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I saw the Imagination one a year or two ago in the parks. Horizons and KK are new to me.
KK came out earlier this year I believe. I know someone that picked it up at Downtown Disney in DL a few months ago.

That artist has always been a little too cartoony for me.

thunderclap8

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

That's definitely Dave Perillo's art. I haven't seen the Horizons one before though! He usually releases four new prints every year at Epcot's festival of the arts. They're not limited edition, but do go in and out of stock.

Last edited:

flutas

Oh, no one does honestly. SD is pretty terrible all the way around. Some people have orders "In progress" for over 3 months without ever hearing anything. Sometimes they'll ship, sometimes they never do. And that's with stuff handled directly by SD, not this method of dropshipping.
Off topic slightly...but.

FWIW: That 3 month shipping issue (and issues if you order and get an instant email "we can't charge you") are related to an update shopDisney did a few months ago with their core sales software.

When they updated to the new version they basically just cloned the store as it was and made a new one. This meant orders got forgotten about until someone noticed and ran through all of them.

It also means authorizations on certain payment methods dropped off, so Disney couldn't charge you even if they had already shipped out your order. This is what leads to the "we can't charge you" instant emails. You need to call and "settle" your balance with them.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Anybody else still waiting on their posters to ship? Label created on the 9th, shopDisney email on the 10th, still hasn't shipped on the 14th.
Mine haven't been shipped nor a label created however since I ordered singles (didn't have the common sense to do one order :joyfull: ) we are the last of the bunch to ship. I'd hope today or tomorrow. Really hope get these before Christmas.

begood524

Mine haven't been shipped nor a label created however since I ordered singles (didn't have the common sense to do one order :joyfull: ) we are the last of the bunch to ship. I'd hope today or tomorrow. Really hope get these before Christmas.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who is still waiting on a label to be created for my single. I'd like to think that since we got these before the 12/12 "deadline" we should have them before the 25th!

Horizons1

I just got my shipping notification last night. Hopefully it’ll arrive in time for Christmas. I’ve been working on getting these for someone since July; all that work for just one day. The fun part now is going to be wrapping them all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom